Author Topic: 2018 Ticket Plan and All Star Game Info  (Read 73728 times)

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
I was able to get in and pick up some decent LF corner seats. Pricey though at $79 each. Guess that's a bargain compared to the WS price of $349 for the same seats :$$$:

And that's before fees.  My 134 RF corner seats cost more than my Club seats in 211 do - $345 ea (before fees) vs $300 for Club.

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
And that's before fees.  My 134 RF corner seats cost more than my Club seats in 211 do - $345 ea (before fees) vs $300 for Club.

Your 134 seats costs that much for the NLDS?

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
I eventually got in and got good seats. For each game.

Offline Baseball is Life

I eventually got in and got good seats. For each game.

Excellent!

The SPH presale has really worked well the last couple of years for the playoffs. I got my max 8 and pretty much where I wanted them in 111 and 112. I have lots of ticket partners so this should make everyone happy. And if they balk at prices I know lots of people who will want them.

Online PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Tickets in my section are a little more than double what I paid for them via the strip, ouch.

Correction, I just got my strips and the NLDS was cheaper than I thought, so the single game seats in the same section were more than a little more than double the price I paid.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Your 134 seats costs that much for the NLDS?

WS, sorry.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
I had the problems others didn't.  I tried getting in at 10 AM, but I think because I was using a coffee house wifi with an encrypted overlay to protect key info, I could only get to the the Nats access page and not to the tickets site.  I had to catch a train, so gave up at 10:25.  fortunately, someone in my group was able to log in around noon time and get blocks of seats for NLDS 1 and 3, but these were in Baseline Reserve.

Offline Baseball is Life

I had the problems others didn't.  I tried getting in at 10 AM, but I think because I was using a coffee house wifi with an encrypted overlay to protect key info, I could only get to the the Nats access page and not to the tickets site.  I had to catch a train, so gave up at 10:25.  fortunately, someone in my group was able to log in around noon time and get blocks of seats for NLDS 1 and 3, but these were in Baseline Reserve.

Baseline Reserve are good seats. Good for you.

Is anyone still waiting for their postseason strips? I have not received mine yet and the FedEx tracking info seems to be not updating.

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
I attended one NLDS game last year but am not planning on going this year.  I'm saving up for the NLCS. :)

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
In case anyone wants in on presale today

http://m.mlb.com/nationals/tickets/postseason/index#component-256210792

Code: 2017PURSUIT

Offline RobDibblesGhost

Baseline Reserve are good seats. Good for you.

Is anyone still waiting for their postseason strips? I have not received mine yet and the FedEx tracking info seems to be not updating.

I'm still waiting. No updates yet.

Offline Count Walewski

Managed to get in at 10:01 AM and got two tickets to Game 1 of the NLDS. Section 142 for $74/each.

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
I'm doubling down and waiting for a WS game. 
I attended one NLDS game last year but am not planning on going this year.  I'm saving up for the NLCS. :)

Offline Ray D

Is it still true that if a game is not "necessary"  - say I buy tickets to game 5 and there is no game 5 --  there is no refund, the money is applied to future purchases?

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
Is it still true that if a game is not "necessary"  - say I buy tickets to game 5 and there is no game 5 --  there is no refund, the money is applied to future purchases?

From the language of the email about presale:

“In the event that a game is not necessary and therefore not played, all single game purchases for that game will automatically be refunded to the card on which it was purchased. No refunds will be issued for played games for any reason.”

The no refund only applies to the strips you buy as a season plan holder.

Offline Baseball is Life

I'm still waiting. No updates yet.

The FedEx tracker is apparently not working. I just got my package delivered. :metal:

Offline Ray D

From the language of the email about presale:

“In the event that a game is not necessary and therefore not played, all single game purchases for that game will automatically be refunded to the card on which it was purchased. No refunds will be issued for played games for any reason.”

The no refund only applies to the strips you buy as a season plan holder.

Thanks.

Offline Baseball is Life

Managed to get in at 10:01 AM and got two tickets to Game 1 of the NLDS. Section 142 for $74/each.

I got in right away and got two tickets for Game 5 in Sec. 108 for $79 each. Threw back tickets in Sec. 237 for Game 1 and then all that was left was SRO. I'm set for now.

Offline jectaxcpa

• Been here too long
Got it at 10:02 AM.  No pairs in the Norfolk Southern Club for any game, but got a pair in the Party Suites for each game.  In the four playoff years, this is the earliest I got in, and the first time I could get a pair at Club level for all 3 NLDS games without resorting to StubHub. 

Offline Count Walewski

Got it at 10:02 AM.  No pairs in the Norfolk Southern Club for any game, but got a pair in the Party Suites for each game.  In the four playoff years, this is the earliest I got in, and the first time I could get a pair at Club level for all 3 NLDS games without resorting to StubHub. 

I saw Game 1 of the 2014 NLDS from a party suite, because those were literally the only tickets left when I finally got out of the virtual waiting room. I'm not sure those are always the first to go.

Online nfotiu

Will MLB post game times once the Cubs clinch or will it still be a while?

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
Will MLB post game times once the Cubs clinch or will it still be a while?

Almost certainly on Monday.

Offline RobDibblesGhost

Almost certainly on Monday.

Right - that's when they did it last season. Monday afternoon.

Offline GoodOmens

Still can't believe SRO is $59 + fees!  Almost double what it was last two times...

Offline Make_lemons

Still can't believe SRO is $59 + fees!  Almost double what it was last two times...

I'm sure the Nats think people will pay it, since its definite now that the Cubs will be our opponent.