Author Topic: 2018 Ticket Plan and All Star Game Info  (Read 40228 times)

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Re: 2017 Playoffs & 2018 Renewal Info
« Topic Start: July 01, 2017, 12:30:22 PM »
WHAT IS “NAT FOR LIFE?
We are excited to announce our most convenient and affordable payment plan yet! “Nat for Life” is a recurring payment plan that allows fans to renew annually without the hassle of an invoice or follow-up. It is a new and simple way to ensure the nationals season plan holders can enjoy their seats and cheer on the nationals without having to navigate the renewal process.

WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES TO BECOMING A “NAT FOR LIFE” IN 2018?
• Longest payment plan – 10 months, no interest
• No need to navigate annual renewal process – no invoices

WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT DETAILS?
• 10 month payment plan (sept –june)
• Payment will be automatically charged on the 15th of each month
• Season plan holders not wishing to enroll in the payment plan have the option of paying in full for their season plan.

HOW DOES THE “NAT FOR LIFE” RENEWAL PROCESS WORK?
• It’s simple! you can pay in full for your 2018 membership or elect the 10 month payment plan by providing us with a credit card.
• Next season and each year after, you will agree to a 10-month recurring payment plan.
• If you do not opt out during the membership payment notification period in july, your account will be automatically renewed for the following season.

IF I OPT-OUT DO I LOSE MY SEATS FOR THE POSTSEASON?
• No. We want you here cheering for the nationals! we will provide you with the access or priority that you are promised as part of your nats plus membership or partial plan. please note that by opting out, your postseason pricing and payment options may be impacted.

NEW – 2-YEAR INCENTIVES
Commit to 2018 & 2019 today and receive a price lock and additional all-star themed benefits like commemorative gear, a keepsake, and a once in a lifetime on-field all-star experience!