Author Topic: What's your record at the park this year (2017)?  (Read 13713 times)

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
How long do I need to stay to claim it on here?

Just take it...there's no requirements...  ;)

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
17-9 after the Harper scare last night.

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
3 - 3

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
How long do I need to stay to claim it on here?

The judges have ruled that you need to have at least turned the turnstiles. I actually stayed for the whole game. Most times I would have bailed but I brought a good group of guys and we were having a good time hanging out in the NoSo Club.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
3-3 or 3-2 after the lump of Cole this afternoon.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
The judges have ruled that you need to have at least turned the turnstiles. I actually stayed for the whole game. Most times I would have bailed but I brought a good group of guys and we were having a good time hanging out in the NoSo Club.

I stayed and watched the first inning. I left after that shot show.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
18–10 after doubleheader. Long day.

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
2-3 following yesterday afternoon. I'm not doing too good a job of picking which ones to attend

Offline stealyerbase

• YUMMY! Good for you too!
3-1 after Howie walked off the SF Ants in the eleventh on Sunday.

Offline Baseball is Life

15-5 after tonight's 3-1 victory over the Angels. A gem by Gio and two homers by Kendrick.

Next game is Friday, Aug. 25 against the Mets. Might try to get there before that.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
19-10 after tonight. I’m going to try to play hooky and go tomorrrow.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
15-5 after tonight's 3-1 victory over the Angels. A gem by Gio and two homers by Kendrick.

Next game is Friday, Aug. 25 against the Mets. Might try to get there before that.

Your only option is tomorrow at 1:05 then.

Offline houston-nat

Tickets purchased for next Tues. and Thurs. in Houston!

Online aspenbubba

1-4 . I was JCA's guest today and I  enjoyed finally meeting him and his friends. Great seats in 208 and its shaded.
BTW, I am starting a Go Fund Me account to pay me NOT to attend any more games this year as I probably have the worst record of anyone on this board and Miami is sure to catch us as they can't lose.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
19-11. I told myself if I made it to half the games this year. I think I may actually do it as I’m 3/4 of the way there. Talked to a woman at bar that made it to 79 last year and is planning on 81 this year.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
3-3 or 3-4.  I can't trace one game. Perhaps i imagined it. 

Great meeting Aspenbubba today.  Split the seats with a guy i worked with for most of my career.  He took over a project of mine back in '93, and at the national meeting with state and local representatives, started to discuss our program as "this chickensh!t requirement."  I'm thinking he must share a gene with MDS, in a good way.  Aspenbubba was shocked I travel with a fellow traveler of his.

Offline Baseball is Life

Your only option is tomorrow at 1:05 then.

Wow. I didn't realize they were going on the road for so long. I really need to pay attention. NANF.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
Wow. I didn't realize they were going on the road for so long. I really need to pay attention. NANF.

It will be a nice break. This was a long home stand.

Offline Baseball is Life

19-11. I told myself if I made it to half the games this year. I think I may actually do it as I’m 3/4 of the way there. Talked to a woman at bar that made it to 79 last year and is planning on 81 this year.

Impressive on both counts. I made it to about 30 last year and I don't think I can do more as long as I'm working. I don't think I'm going to make 30 this year.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
Impressive on both counts. I made it to about 30 last year and I don't think I can do more as long as I'm working. I don't think I'm going to make 30 this year.

If I could get a job in DC I’d go to at least 60. Getting home from Baltimore and then going to a game is too much sometimes.
First world problems,I guess

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
2-4 following yesterday's result. I'm in a rut.

Offline LoveAngelos

I am 0-fee day games. I think I'm done with going to Nats Park while the sun shines. The vampire community may have known this all along

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
The Nasty Nats better bring the pain next Tuesday 'cause ol' MDS is going to be back at the park.

Offline Baseball is Life

15-6 after tonight's 4-2 loss to the Mess.

Next game is Tuesday, Aug. 29 for the Harper action figure.

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
3 - 4