Author Topic: Red Carpet Rewards program de-valued up to 50%  (Read 44128 times)

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
Anyone want to go in on a WNFF suite? I'm accumulating points but there is never anything available that I want.

Wish they let us StubHub RCR seats, that was when the program was really a great deal.
what's a suite go for?  How many people, how many points?

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter

They don't list the number of points, just a contact email. I believe that the suites hold 25-30 people. If it comes with food and drinks I'd expect it to be the same price per person as the diamond club. So maybe 75,000 pts?

Offline CowherPower

According to http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/was/ticketing/rewards.jsp the Jefferson and Party suites go for 14,000 for a weekend game or 17,500 for a weekday game.  Seems a little odd that they are less expensive on the weekend, but I guess that's because they are mostly filled by corporations during the work week.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
According to http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/was/ticketing/rewards.jsp the Jefferson and Party suites go for 14,000 for a weekend game or 17,500 for a weekday game.  Seems a little odd that they are less expensive on the weekend, but I guess that's because they are mostly filled by corporations during the work week.

Well I can cover half of a weekend game. Let's start talking dates.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Washington suite for the Giants game on Saturday, August 12. I got 5,000 on it and I'd only need four of the passes. Anyone else?

Redeeming Points for Game Rewards
Participants may redeem Points for the following Game Rewards by logging on to nationals.com/access.
Section
Weekday (Mon-Thurs)
Weekend (Fri-Sun)
Suites
Washington
24,000 per suite
20,000 per suite
Party
17,500 per suite
14,000 per suite
Jefferson
17,500 per suite
14,000 per suite

Offline dcpatti

The suites do not come with food or drink. Jefferson Suites hold 15-19 people depending on the suite, and Party Suites hold 24, if my math is right. The catering prices are about what you'd expect for catering but there are a few decent "bottomless" options that can be a good value if you usually buy a lot of food at the ballpark. The can beer prices are actually very slightly less expensive than the same can at normal concessions but you buy in 6-packs.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
I believe that the Washington suites are on the larger side. So assuming that they hold 20 people it's only 1,000 points per person, a third of the cost of the Diamond Club, but without the food and drinks. Is catering required or can we bring in our own food like with regular tickets?

Offline dcpatti

You can bring in your own, either the normal quantities they let you bring from home or whatever you buy at the concessions.

Offline lylelgreen

The code Geico worked for 40 points

The code Kalorama worked for 20 points.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Washington suite for the Giants game on Saturday, August 12. I got 5,000 on it and I'd only need four of the passes. Anyone else?

Anyone for the Giants game? Could be a fun one.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
Anyone for the Giants game? Could be a fun one.
I've already got 6 tickets for that one in the NS club.  I could trade 4 and maybe swap 2 in my ticket group.  I have about 1500 points.

Offline lylelgreen

The code Kalorama worked for 20 points.

The codes Shaw and LeDroit work for 20 points each

Offline lylelgreen

The code Chinatown worked for 20 points.

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
Burleith is an active code 6/3

Offline lylelgreen

The code Chinatown worked for 20 points.

The code Georgetown worked for 20 points.

Offline lylelgreen

The code Glover worked for 20 points

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
does the word "oops" get you any points?

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
To be fair, I think it refers to Glover Park.

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness

How may of you also have a 2017 Single Game Buyer Account on your ACCESS dashboard?

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
I believe that the Washington suites are on the larger side. So assuming that they hold 20 people it's only 1,000 points per person, a third of the cost of the Diamond Club, but without the food and drinks. Is catering required or can we bring in our own food like with regular tickets?

I could probably do 1,000

Offline dcpatti

How may of you also have a 2017 Single Game Buyer Account on your ACCESS dashboard?

I do.

Offline Five Banners

I put in FUNKYTOWN and got this:

Offline lylelgreen

The code Potomac worked for 20 points

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
I do.

It's pretty sweet...effectively double points...

Offline dcpatti

It's pretty sweet...effectively double points...

Good find, thanks!