Author Topic: Red Carpet Rewards program de-valued up to 50%  (Read 44471 times)

Offline dcpatti

This is my first year of this. What's the best way to use these things? I have a full season plan, so I was thinking that more tickets might not be what I want. What is typically the best value? Merchandise? I figured that I may blow the whole amount on Delta Club tickets for a game or something. Just looking for some advice.

I didn't want any more tickets so I used mine for the on-field batting practice viewing (totally cool, would totally do again).  It was an auction item last season and the point values got run waaaay up at the end of the season so if you're interested in doing that, you may be able to do it on less points by doing it earlier in the year before everyone is trying to burn off points. Also got a few promo items that I'd missed or that I wanted more of (beer stein!!!).  Or combine with another SPH to get enough for a suite but the food and beverage is at your cost. I am trying for a suite this season to throw a small party for my 5th wedding anniversary.