Author Topic: *WNFF MARCH MADNESS 2017 CBS NCAA BRACKET CONTEST - FREE**  (Read 902 times)

Offline nats2playoffs

We used this CBS Bracket group in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016. Go to:
http://wnff.mayhem.cbssports.com

League name: Washington Nationals Fan Forum
Password: zimmerman
League abbreviation: wnff

First Place: Bragging rights only. Second place:  "I could have won if only..." Third  place: I got Third Place.

I set this up with the Add Seed Scoring option, which rewards picking upsets.  Examples: If a 12 seed beats a 5 seed, you add 12 points.  If the 5 seed wins, add 5 points to the basic score (which a commissioner can control, unlike ESPN). The base scores for Rounds 4 through Final was increased for 2017:

"First" Round:      We don't pick the 4 play-in games
Second Round:    5 points
Third Round:     10
Fourth Round:   20
Fifth Round:      30
SemiFinals:        40
Finals:                50
Tiebreaker: Total score in final

I just sent Invitations from the 2016 email addresses CBS had on file. 
Entry must be created before the first game this NOON Thursday March 16, 2017. You have to set up or log in to a CBS Sports ID.

In past years I set up brackets publicly posted for celebrities, including Brian Mitchell, President Barack Obama, and TV Analyst & NBA Hall of Famer Charles Barkley.

SEND ME A PM (with a valid email address to use) IF YOU CANNOT SIGN UP WITHOUT AN INVITATION. (I can add offline players, if I know their picks, which is how the celebrities are added.) YOU CAN SEND ME A LINK TO ANOTHER BRACKET YOU ENTERED, and it can be added here, even after the games start on Thursday.

Sorry for the delay in setting this up for this year.