Author Topic: Where is Ryan Zimmerman helping/hurting us more? (2017)  (Read 34276 times)

Offline DPMOmaha

28 AB's by my count 30 PA and is 0-20 currently
Ah, yes, included a couple more than I should have. I have the count at 31 AB's with his 3 last night. Well on his way to 100.

Offline aspenbubba

In the last 7 games Zim has gone 0-4  four times.

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
Time to get hot again!

Offline NatsAllThe Way

He has time for 3 more slumps and 3 more hot streaks before the playoffs begin.

Offline Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
Peaking too early

Offline aspenbubba

I would love to see Ryan hit at least one more HR and somehow have 7 more RBI's for the season to surpass his 2009 personal bests. He is certainly the leading candidate for "Comeback Player of The Year"

Offline nfotiu

Can we cryogenically freeze Zimmerman and Strasburg and wake them up on Oct 6?  They both are in a good groove, and healthy, and it makes me very nervous!

Offline DPMOmaha

I would love to see Ryan hit at least one more HR and somehow have 7 more RBI's for the season to surpass his 2009 personal bests. He is certainly the leading candidate for "Comeback Player of The Year"
He needs 12 more RBI. He had 110 in 2006.

Offline aspenbubba

You are correct. The beat writers were referencing 2009 stats and said 33 HR's and 106 RBI's. I took their word for it.

Offline Slateman

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
yep the Soriano year. I wish we could've resigned him. To me ,That was the best individual season performance since the Nats came to DC.

Offline Slateman

yep the Soriano year. I wish we could've resigned him. To me ,That was the best individual season performance since the Nats came to DC.

Soriano!?!? No, the biggest mistake the Nats made was not selling him at the deadline.

Offline whytev

Soriano!?!? No, the biggest mistake the Nats made was not selling him at the deadline.

You are both wrong. His comp pick was JZimm.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
You are both wrong. His comp pick was JZimm.

The non-move worked out for the best, but the smarter move would have been to trade Soriano, his value was a top performer that could have helped a team in a playoff run plus the two compensation picks, which would have returned more value than the two comp picks the Nats were left with. By drafting Zimmermann, Bowden more than made up for the missed opportunity.

Offline whytev

The non-move worked out for the best, but the smarter move would have been to trade Soriano, his value was a top performer that could have helped a team in a playoff run plus the two compensation picks, which would have returned more value than the two comp picks the Nats were left with. By drafting Zimmermann, Bowden more than made up for the missed opportunity.

Yup.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
(Image removed from quote.)

I think that is the first time I have seen Davey smile...  :D

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
(Image removed from quote.)

Great sports page shot ...  a little disappointed that the Caps are above the fold.

Offline Optics

Redemption, thy name is Ryan Zimmerman.