Author Topic: Washington Redskins thread (2017) -Let's Win the Next Offseason!  (Read 32722 times)

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
Was Lincoln's wife as wacky as they say?

Oh yeah.    Later on, her son Robert had her committed for a time.     Her and those damned drapes.

Offline Natsinpwc

Oh yeah.    Later on, her son Robert had her committed for a time.     Her and those damned drapes.
If they had Twitter she probably would have had lots of followers.

Offline mitlen

If they had Twitter she probably would have had lots of followers.

Kate Chase for sure.     You know how those Cincinnati girls are.

Offline HalfSmokes

So is Bruce back in charge? Why not just bring vinny back, at least he was entertaining

Offline mitlen

Laying in bed last night listening to 106.7 go on about this.    It's gettin' curiouser and curiouser.

Online Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX

Online Slateman

http://deadspin.com/how-did-washington-screw-up-this-kirk-cousins-thing-so-1792865959

There's really no mystery about this. Snyder/Allen freaked up by forcing the team to play Griffin through 2013 and start him 2014. Then they didn't want to pay him 20million a year based on 9 games in 2015. So now, they have to pony up more money to keep a guy they've shat on for five years.

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
There's really no mystery about this. Snyder/Allen freaked up by forcing the team to play Griffin through 2013 and start him 2014. Then they didn't want to pay him 20million a year based on 9 games in 2015. So now, they have to pony up more money to keep a guy they've shat on for five years.

it goes back further....

Online Slateman

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
No, not really.

i'm thinking to about the time Danny bought the team. :)

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
Possible?  I mean, why even bother? He'd be here for two games before his shoulder blade shattered. Just start Colt.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2696037-kirk-cousins-tony-romo-subject-of-3-team-cowboys-49ers-redskins-trade-rumor

Offline mitlen

Possible?  I mean, why even bother? He'd be here for two games before his shoulder blade shattered. Just start Colt.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2696037-kirk-cousins-tony-romo-subject-of-3-team-cowboys-49ers-redskins-trade-rumor

Man, I'd stay away from Romo.

Offline GburgNatsFan

I mean, it's not like Romo comes cheap either. This would be a terrible decision. Just go get RGIII, overpay him less (but only a little less because he's Danny's dream), and wait for a more catastrophic orthopedic injury. Jesus.

Man, I'd stay away from Romo.

Offline mitlen

I mean, it's not like Romo comes cheap either. This would be a terrible decision. Just go get RGIII, overpay him less (but only a little less because he's Danny's dream), and wait for a more catastrophic orthopedic injury. Jesus.

Think I heard on 106.7 this morning while on my walk that Romo is a $24M man.

Offline GburgNatsFan

I read that there's $14M left, but who knows.

Think I heard on 106.7 this morning while on my walk that Romo is a $24M man.

Offline mitlen

I read that there's $14M left, but who knows.

Leave him alone.    Good news is the 'skins are busy doin' other things.

Offline HalfSmokes

Leave him alone.    Good news is the 'skins are busy doin' other things.

Does self destruction qualify as other things now?

Offline mitlen

Does self destruction qualify as other things now?

Pretty much.     They're mesmerized by some other shiny object   ....   self destruction.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
http://washington.cbslocal.com/2017/03/02/scot-mccloughan-absent-from-redskins-park-since-february-20th/

It's a train wreck of MDS proportions.

If I had to guys I'd say Scot is back on the sauce and in typical FORESKINZ fashion think they can weather the storm no matter how bad it gets and say nothing. Was there anyone that didn't expect this from Scot?  There's a reason he was unemployed and went to the FORESKINZ.

Offline RobDibblesGhost

Gruden gets a two-year extension. This is the first time since Snyder took over in '99 that he has extended a head coach.

Online Slateman

If I had to guys I'd say Scot is back on the sauce and in typical FORESKINZ fashion think they can weather the storm no matter how bad it gets and say nothing. Was there anyone that didn't expect this from Scot?  There's a reason he was unemployed and went to the FORESKINZ.
I was at least hoping we'd get a few good drafts out his boozing.