Author Topic: Pro Wrestling, Recycling the Stars of the 90s and 00s....(2017)  (Read 18676 times)

Offline Vega

• Party’s Over
Why not? It's something different... probably a reward for getting in "amazing" shape... which I'm sure he'll test positive for a couple weeks after this angle runs its course.

Also, Shibata's career is over per Meltzer due to the headbutt he gave Okada. Strong style is awesome... but that was certainly a moment when "keeping it real" went too far.
It's not necessarily a bad thing; I'm seeing a LOT of people hating on him winning so he may actually get pretty good heel heat which is impressive against boring-ass babyface Orton. It just kinda feels like, even though Jinder has been getting progressively more of a push is recent times, that they missed a few steps between where he was as a jobber to the stars and contending for the WWE title. I'm curious to see where it goes, but it is still a kinda baffling decision. (It is smart of them to have AJ and KO facing off right now since that legit does feel like a main event matchup) I must admit though that I'd rather see Jinder in a title feud than freaking Bray Wyatt at this point.