Author Topic: Danny Espinosa traded to the Angels for two minor league pitchers  (Read 13870 times)

Offline whytev

Once again...You totally miss the point...

The point is you don't think Gott and saving millions of dollars is a fair return. I do understand your point. You're wrong, but I understand you.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
Can't we just leave this thread celebrating Espinosa's absence?
you know, I walked outside after a nice lunch, had a perfect cup of coffee with just the right blend of honey and milk in it, looked up in the sky, saw it was blue, felt the warmth of the Sun, and said, "something is good here.  I know, Danny Espinosa is on the west coast and I'm on the east coast."  Celebrate!

Offline MorseTheHorse

Espinosa is leading the AL in RBI (and batting .211)   :hysterical:

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
It has to be the bazouki bat.

Offline Smithian

• Sunshine Squad 2024
That's actually a very Espinosa thing. Eventually the lineup will stop stocking bases in front of him and he'll lose his power stroke for two months.

Online Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
Hitting 7th now.

Offline wj73

My 89 year old mother in law is a rabid Angels fan, and she loves Danny after his 3 run walk off earlier. We're going out to LA in July to see her and we all have tix to see the Nats play the Angels.  I wonder how she'll feel about him by then - walk off glow lasts only so long.

Online Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
So ... Updates on the guys we  in the trade?

Offline Natsinpwc

I missed seeing Danny strike out so turned on the Angels game this afternoon.  He didn't disappoint. Worked it to a 3-1 count and thought he had a walk on the next pitch. Struck out swinging on a 3-2 pitch. Some things are timeless.

Offline Natsinpwc

My 89 year old mother in law is a rabid Angels fan, and she loves Danny after his 3 run walk off earlier. We're going out to LA in July to see her and we all have tix to see the Nats play the Angels.  I wonder how she'll feel about him by then - walk off glow lasts only so long.
Oh but that cannon of an arm!

Offline whytev

Oh but that cannon of an arm!

Espinosa for closer.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
Oh but that cannon bazooka of an arm!
get your weaponry right.

Offline GuyFromCO

Offline Natsinpwc

Seriously. What a rook.
I'm old. We didn't have bazookas in the 1800s.

Offline Truconfidence

leading the AL in Ks @ 23 in 56 Abs. only 1 BB. hitting .232

Offline GuyFromCO

So he can close?

Offline NJ Ave

leading the AL in Ks @ 23 in 56 Abs.

Jeez, you know that does sound like a pretty good ratio for a closer. Elite stuff.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
dude is on fire.  Up to .232!  and RBIs too.  HE really must like the air in Los Angeles (given he plays in Anaheim).

Offline hotshot

Re: 2017 Lineup
« Reply #143: April 26, 2017, 08:53:49 AM »
See our es-SS Danny is hitting all of .186 for the Angels. As of Monday's GAME.

Offline wj73

I think the bloom might be off the Danny rose for my mother-in-law. I was talking to my sister in law a few days ago and she asked, "Who is this Danny K that mom keeps griping about?"

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
I think the bloom might be off the Danny rose for my mother-in-law. I was talking to my sister in law a few days ago and she asked, "Who is this Danny K that mom keeps griping about?"

:lmao:

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked

That's because she hasn't seen him in tight jeans and a ten gallon hat yet. :stir:

Offline Truconfidence

update hitting .195 leading the AL in K's still with 31. 4 walks now. 3 HR 13 RBI still. 77 ABs

Offline MorseTheHorse

Remember last year when people tried to argue Trea Turner would be a win or two max better than Danny Espinosa over the course of the season. LOL

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
Remember last year when people tried to argue Trea Turner would be a win or two max better than Danny Espinosa over the course of the season. LOL

Some actually believed it was the other way around. :lmao: