Author Topic: NL Division Series: Nationals vs Dodgers, Game 2  (Read 30781 times)

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
I got my parking refunded. That was a plus.

Offline imref

Twc says temps around 60 with 20 mph winds for most of the game time.

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
Does anyone park down near Fort McNair? There's a $20 lot there - safe walk during daylight hours? I have to imagine there will be other fans walking there. Thoughts?

Offline imref

Does anyone park down near Fort McNair? There's a $20 lot there - safe walk during daylight hours? I have to imagine there will be other fans walking there. Thoughts?

I've never parked there but I'd imagine it's ok.  I'll park at my usual lot across from potbelly for $50 today.

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked

Quit being a nag and make the walk. We usually park there on the street for free or feed the meter a couple of dollars. There's no danger walking back to your car even at night.

Offline spidernat

It's a freaking joke that MLB won't stream all postseason games online.

Offline 1995hoo

See earlier in the thread. I park on the street back there at the 12-hour meters. Cost me $10.05 yesterday with Parkmobile (unfortunately, no way to get a refund after we left early, but that's life....I'd rather eat $10 than a larger amount). Never had a problem with safety, even at night. There are enough other Nats fans around.

Edited to add: Been parking there since Strasburg's debut in 2010. Prior to then, we parked in that lot under the Douglass Bridge, but it was full that night.

Offline mitlen

They don't know about that technology yet.

Offline Natsinpwc

You can watch if you purchase the MLB at bat; but only with certain providers.  I assume that is because they cannot reach an agreement with the cable companies.  Almost as bad as the NFL.

Offline spidernat

No they want your money. And they offer you free 2017 Spring Training games. :? What freaking moron watches Spring Training games. :smh:

See earlier in the thread. I park on the street back there at the 12-hour meters. Cost me $10.05 yesterday with Parkmobile (unfortunately, no way to get a refund after we left early, but that's life....I'd rather eat $10 than a larger amount). Never had a problem with safety, even at night. There are enough other Nats fans around.

Edited to add: Been parking there since Strasburg's debut in 2010. Prior to then, we parked in that lot under the Douglass Bridge, but it was full that night.

You could've put in just enough for an hour at a time and refilled from your phone as the afternoon unfolded. :lol:

Offline mach1ne

Mark Zuckerman ‏@MarkZuckerman 
No rain, but it's cold and windy today. Blowing in from LF. Not gonna help #Nats right-handed hitters.

Offline Natsinpwc

No rain, but it's cold and windy today. Blowing in from LF. Not gonna help #Nats right-handed hitters.
If Espi can't hit a HR he is less than totally useless

Offline 1995hoo

You could've put in just enough for an hour at a time and refilled from your phone as the afternoon unfolded. :lol:

If I'd done that, they would have played the game and it would have coincided with a sudden unexpected cellular service outage!

Offline mach1ne

If Espi can't hit a HR he is less than totally useless

Hill is going to just throw him curve balls in the dirt.

Offline Optics

Feels like Roark has been our big game ace/stopper all year...well today is the biggest game of the season so hopefully he is at his absolute best.

Offline Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX

But will blow well for Murph, Harper, and Zim

Offline nfotiu

PS Vue and Sling tv both offer all channels that show playoff games (except for the MLB Network games)

Offline spidernat

PS Vue and Sling tv both offer all channels that show playoff games (except for the MLB Network games)

It doesn't impact me in the least. I get all games no matter what. But we have some fans here who do not and it sucks for them.

Offline 1995hoo

Anyone know why the ballpark flags are at half-mast? Fernandez? Hurricane victims?

Offline mitlen

Anyone know why the ballpark flags are at half-mast? Fernandez? Hurricane victims?

Found this:     The United States Flags are at Half Staff on Sunday, October 9. 2016 in Honor of the National Fallen Firefighters Memorial Service.

http://halfstaff.org/

Offline mmzznnxx

• lol Nats
We can lose two games in the same time block today, how efficient and exciting.

Offline 1995hoo

Found this:     The United States Flags are at Half Staff on Sunday, October 9. 2016 in Honor of the National Fallen Firefighters Memorial Service.

http://halfstaff.org/

Thanks.

Offline heeman82

Cold one oh cold one where art thou

Offline imref

Beautiful day at the park. Winds seem to be pretty light.