What cha watchin'?

NFL Draft
1 (7.1%)
Caps/Pens Game 1
10 (71.4%)
Multi-task
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: NFL Draft or Game 1  (Read 1124 times)

Offline Optics

Re: NFL Draft or Game 1
« Reply #25: April 28, 2016, 07:09:33 PM »
Both, flipping channels, focusing probably more so on the Caps until we get near and/or to pick 21.

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
« Reply #26: April 28, 2016, 10:32:15 PM »
Redskins will probably trade down.

:shock:

Offline BrandonK

• #LOLNats
« Reply #27: April 29, 2016, 09:39:28 AM »
That Tunsil story got more and more odd last night

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
« Reply #28: April 29, 2016, 09:51:35 AM »
That Tunsil story got more and more odd last night

It did and I ended up feeling bad for him but I did get a kick out of sending this to my Dolphin-fan son in law :lol:

Offline BrandonK

• #LOLNats
« Reply #29: April 29, 2016, 09:56:18 AM »
I did too, until the saw the Instagram posts about the Ole Miss coaches (which you take to the NCAA, not post publicly -- I don't think that was the same "hacker"), and apparently the video had the Ole Miss logo in the back (only watched once, didn't see it again), so... It probably wasn't a video from HS.

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
« Reply #30: April 29, 2016, 12:08:02 PM »
I did too, until the saw the Instagram posts about the Ole Miss coaches (which you take to the NCAA, not post publicly -- I don't think that was the same "hacker"), and apparently the video had the Ole Miss logo in the back (only watched once, didn't see it again), so... It probably wasn't a video from HS.

I don't think he posted the Instagram ones do you?  What purpose would that serve? I think he's definitely got a huge problem with someone he used to be close with, someone close enough to have access to that very private stuff, I think he now realizes how having someone have access to your account and the private stuff contained in there can be disastrous, and in this case cost millions of dollars.    oh but yea I didn't buy the video was  years earlier, that was a dumb statement.  Either way I just felt bad for him but I felt way worse for the kid sitting at the table who apparently was supposed to be a top pick but teams are scared he needs microfracture surgery, man I felt bad for that guy :(

Offline BrandonK

• #LOLNats
« Reply #31: April 29, 2016, 12:14:27 PM »
Yeah, I've read some more on it -- I got the timing wrong and I guess those posts also came during the draft. He admitted it afterwards too. I was wrong again. It is rough for him, and if I was him, I'd go full Tyron Smith with his entire family/circle. Something's toxic -- move to FL and make a change. Get some good people in your life. Fire your agent ha.

Here's the Tyron Smith story, if anyways interested. What a crazy story too: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/page/hotread141125/dallas-cowboys-tyron-smith-gets-control-battling-family-money

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
« Reply #32: April 29, 2016, 01:45:06 PM »
Saying no is not that difficult. :smh:

Offline BrandonK

• #LOLNats
« Reply #33: April 29, 2016, 02:20:01 PM »
Saying no is not that difficult. :smh:

Easier said than done. In Tyron's case, they grew up in low-to-moderate income, so it's hard to see your family still struggling, especially if you were just made more money than a sane person could spend in their lifetime. I don't think it's fair to keep saying "say no."