Author Topic: Nats Access website problems  (Read 499 times)

Offline CowherPower

Nats Access website problems
« Topic Start: March 10, 2016, 08:31:32 PM »
Anyone else having problems with the Nats Access website?  I got the big announcement email this morning that everything was ready to go and excitedly tried to log into my account, but the website is completely messed up.  I tried it in IE, Chrome and Firefox on two different computers and it's useless.  I figured they were just getting swamped, so I waited about 8 hours and tried again, but it's still messed up.  Has anyone else had luck with it?

Offline dcpatti

Re: Nats Access website problems
« Reply #1: March 10, 2016, 10:10:31 PM »
I can't get past the Overview page.  Like the plain white screen that just says Overview.

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
« Reply #2: March 10, 2016, 10:21:38 PM »
No problems here. I just can't add partners yet. They said they would add that functionality in the next few days....

Offline rbw5t

« Reply #3: March 11, 2016, 03:19:32 PM »
I can't get past the Overview page.  Like the plain white screen that just says Overview.

Same exact problem for me (I just posted in the RCR thread before seeing this one) -- I'm glad it's not just me anyway.  Hopefully they know about it and working on it?  I wouldn't count on anything getting fixed without people bugging them.  Ugh, why can't anything ever just go smoothly?!

Offline dcpatti

« Reply #4: March 11, 2016, 03:22:50 PM »
Same exact problem for me (I just posted in the RCR thread before seeing this one) -- I'm glad it's not just me anyway.  Hopefully they know about it and working on it?  I wouldn't count on anything getting fixed without people bugging them.  Ugh, why can't anything ever just go smoothly?!

I just replied to the other thread :)
They fixed it on the back end -- call your ticket rep and tell them you can't get past there and ask them to pass the issue over to "the analytics team" whoever that is.