Author Topic: The "Former Nat Watch" Thread (2016)  (Read 71281 times)

Offline Elvir Ovcina

Re: The "Former Nat Watch" Thread (2016)
« Reply #850: December 16, 2016, 02:04:00 PM »
If recent new WNFF posters are any indication, then no - just the opposite.

Rizzo's not doing anything.  I want him to trade for Sale, Eaton, and McCutchen, and sign Jansen ("Jensen") and Chapman and Rich Hill and Ted Williams and Kevin Durant.   

Wait, Rizzo traded for Eaton?  F Rizzo, this team is going to be awful and I hate life and nothing is ever good enough to me.  Standards and logic apply to other people, not me. 

(In other words, I second WhiteWhale's pissed-off post from last week.  Also, if I were Rizzo and wanted to troll people at this point, I'd sign Casey Janssen to a minor league deal just to kill off the perfectionist, insane portion of the fanbase that sends back its food at restaurants because the peppercorn aioli isn't in the correct ramekin dish.  You know who you are.)

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
« Reply #851: December 16, 2016, 02:12:49 PM »
In other words, I second WhiteWhale's pissed-off post from last week.  Also, if I were Rizzo and wanted to troll people at this point, I'd sign up for WNFF.

Offline Elvir Ovcina

« Reply #852: December 16, 2016, 02:30:03 PM »
Mitlen sez stuff
I'm sure he gets enough email from ZDK to feel like he's already here.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #853: December 16, 2016, 04:41:26 PM »
Be nice to my baby :'( :lol:

Offline whytev

« Reply #854: December 16, 2016, 10:22:24 PM »
Sane apply for the Nats?

No. We have money and buy free agents.

Offline whytev

« Reply #855: December 16, 2016, 10:23:27 PM »
Rizzo's not doing anything.  I want him to trade for Sale, Eaton, and McCutchen, and sign Jansen ("Jensen") and Chapman and Rich Hill and Ted Williams and Kevin Durant.   

Wait, Rizzo traded for Eaton?  F Rizzo, this team is going to be awful and I hate life and nothing is ever good enough to me.  Standards and logic apply to other people, not me. 

(In other words, I second WhiteWhale's pissed-off post from last week.  Also, if I were Rizzo and wanted to troll people at this point, I'd sign Casey Janssen to a minor league deal just to kill off the perfectionist, insane portion of the fanbase that sends back its food at restaurants because the peppercorn aioli isn't in the correct ramekin dish.  You know who you are.)

Houston doesn't send it back, he writes scathing reviews.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #856: December 16, 2016, 10:29:16 PM »
  Also, if I were Rizzo and wanted to troll people at this point, I'd sign Casey Janssen to a minor league deal just to kill off the perfectionist, insane portion of the fanbase that sends back its food at restaurants because the peppercorn aioli isn't in the correct ramekin dish.  You know who you are.
i already posted in the foods I hate thread that I hare aioli in all forms, not just peppercorn. 

Offline GuyFromCO

« Reply #857: December 17, 2016, 02:39:25 AM »
Elvir, are you a fan of Matt Latos????

Offline NJ Ave

« Reply #858: December 17, 2016, 07:56:37 AM »

JCA, is Mat Latos is the peppercorn aioli of baseball?

If not, who is?

Offline houston-nat

« Reply #859: December 17, 2016, 11:11:11 AM »
Houston doesn't send it back, he writes scathing reviews.
Next week's review is Jerry Jones' new exclusive club at AT&T Stadium ;)

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
« Reply #860: December 17, 2016, 12:30:32 PM »
JCA, is Mat Latos is the peppercorn aioli of baseball?

If not, who is?
gotta say, when I pronounce ramekin, I begin to hear Dueling Banjos.

As for Latos, he has a cute cat.  It's the holiday season, and I want to say something positive.

Offline whytev

« Reply #861: December 17, 2016, 03:39:19 PM »
Next week's review is Jerry Jones' new exclusive club at AT&T Stadium ;)

What sport do they play there?

Offline Natsinpwc

« Reply #862: December 17, 2016, 05:09:04 PM »
Grabass

(Image removed from quote.)
Doesn't look like the ass he is grabbing 

Offline Elvir Ovcina

« Reply #863: December 18, 2016, 08:38:15 AM »

No.  Incorrect ramekin dish. Misspelled name.  Inadequate personal hygeine and anger management.  But wins?

And just wait 'til I write my review of that dearly departed poster BrandonK.  Man, that dude...

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator

Offline GuyFromCO

« Reply #865: December 18, 2016, 08:31:36 PM »
No.  Incorrect ramekin dish. Misspelled name.  Inadequate personal hygeine and anger management.  But wins?

And just wait 'til I write my review of that dearly departed poster BrandonK.  Man, that dude...

:lol: :lol:

The guessing game continues. Probably that Roarke guy then?

Offline Spinman

• Grandpa Spinman
« Reply #866: December 23, 2016, 07:05:37 AM »
Collin Balester has signed a minor league deal with a Major league Spring Training invite with the Detroit Tigers. We thank God for this early Christmas gift. The Tiger organization has been great to work with. Collin was in the Major Leagues in 2015 with the Cincinnati Reds after 7 out of 7 save opportunities and a .087 ERA in his last 10 - AAA games with Louisville. His health has been great and he is feeling fine throwing this winter. :clap:

Merry Christmas to all the Nats fans! :old:

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
« Reply #867: December 23, 2016, 09:11:49 AM »
Collin Balester has signed a minor league deal with a Major league Spring Training invite with the Detroit Tigers. We thank God for this early Christmas gift. The Tiger organization has been great to work with. Collin was in the Major Leagues in 2015 with the Cincinnati Reds after 7 out of 7 save opportunities and a .087 ERA in his last 10 - AAA games with Louisville. His health has been great and he is feeling fine throwing this winter. :clap:

hey Spin - Merry Christmas to you and the Bally Stars!  Looks like he's throwing more strikes, drawing more swings, and getting less contact in the strike zone.  A nice combination.  The Tigers are a heck of an opportunity.  Good luck!

At work, I may actually join the gym and take some spin classes to get better on my bike.  Inspiration - thanks!

Again - Merry Christmas and enjoy the grandkids.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #868: December 23, 2016, 09:17:20 AM »

:clap:

Merry Christmas to you and the gang, spin!

Offline GuyFromCO

« Reply #869: December 23, 2016, 10:02:03 AM »

Awesome! Good luck to Collin!

Offline GuyFromCO

« Reply #870: December 23, 2016, 10:29:14 AM »
Hey Spin, what happened to Collin over in the KBO? Looks like he only had 3 appearances.

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
« Reply #871: December 23, 2016, 10:45:36 AM »

Merry Christmas   !!

Offline UMDNats

« Reply #872: December 23, 2016, 10:59:39 AM »

:clap:

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
« Reply #873: December 23, 2016, 11:40:19 AM »
Good deal, Spinman. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
« Reply #874: December 23, 2016, 12:30:37 PM »

does he know that we need a closer?  :)  Congrats to Bally!