Author Topic: Majerati prefers David Wright's rim over Matt Harvey's  (Read 937 times)

Offline houston-nat

For those wondering what the totally incomprehensible headline means, it's that ExposFan87 (one of the funniest WNFFers ever) was a Mets forum member named Majerati. And that Majerati is now banned from the Mets forum. Let's hope (s)he comes back here.

Offline Vega

• Party’s Over
www.metsrefugees.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3483328
So he never figured out that we weren't actually being messed with and that we actually thought he was really funny?

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
palace intrigues in the baseball forum versailles  :lol:

Offline houston-nat

So he never figured out that we weren't actually being messed with and that we actually thought he was really funny?
Madness, every single one of his posts was followed by like 5 people posting laughing emoticons...

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
ExposFan will make his return next season when it's time to freak with the Nationals fanbase again

http://www.metsrefugees.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111425&page=57

Offline Vega

• Party’s Over
http://www.metsrefugees.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111425&page=57
I can't wait. This dude is amazing and his apparent complete obliviousness to how amused we were by him makes it ten times better.

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
There were actually people here who thought he had nefarious motives but I loved the guy, hope he comes back.  I couldn't take reading much of the drivel on that board though, did they say why he was banned there?

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
There were actually people here who thought he had nefarious motives but I loved the guy, hope he comes back.  I couldn't take reading much of the drivel on that board though, did they say why he was banned there?

Turns out that the Mets forum administrator was his wife's co-worker...  ;)

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
But Skippy - you love everybody

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
Turns out that the Mets forum administrator was his wife's co-worker...  ;)

:crackup:   Georges sure gets around hahahaha 

Offline houston-nat

I can't wait. This dude is amazing and his apparent complete obliviousness to how amused we were by him makes it ten times better.
Yeah, reading that thread was surreal. He really thinks he was "freaking with" us? lol, nope.

Offline Natsinpwc

There is usually some truth deep down when someone plays a role like that. It's funny to think his wife is getting banged by her co-worker.

Offline Kevrock

• That’s gonna be a no from me, doge.
Our meetups are not tame, spying Mets fans. We wile out, sipping bourbon and quietly nodding while blue talks in an upscale sports bar.