Author Topic: Jesus, Could Tickets Be Any More Expensive ?  (Read 1878 times)

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
Re: Jesus, Could Tickets Be Any More Expensive ?
« Reply #25: April 27, 2007, 10:23:03 AM »
Is it just me or are they fewer and less aggressive than in years past?

Thus far this season it hasn't been quite as bad as past summers (the weather and low paid attendance perhaps?) but I could see it getting heavy this weekend with a normally big-drawing opponent (Mets) in town, as well as when summer comes and baseball interest increases.

iluvryanzimmerman

« Reply #26: April 28, 2007, 04:47:39 PM »
iluv- thought you got your seats from zim? seriously? i thought you had better connections?

so how did you get to sit in the seats? you didnt pay for them before? how did you get them?

just wondering, no job and $$

:-)

haha no im working on that.
i have a job. now. cleaning houses  :? :icon_mrgreen: :worship:

well my mom's work got tickets and we scooted down cuz we knew an usher and my mom bought the tickets but now i pay
yay..[not]

Offline Ericas Nats

• Only Nationals fan in Seattle! :)
« Reply #27: April 29, 2007, 12:23:40 AM »

haha no im working on that.
i have a job. now. cleaning houses  :? :icon_mrgreen: :worship:

well my mom's work got tickets and we scooted down cuz we knew an usher and my mom bought the tickets but now i pay
yay..[not]

work is good. you should really check into a 20 game plan or something like that!

i mean maybe for your 16th b-day you can get a ticket plan and metro smart trip card. who needs a car! lol

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #28: April 29, 2007, 01:21:02 AM »
My gripe is more with parking than with ticket prices, although I do admit the really good seats at a Nats game are outrageously expensive for such a crappy team.  Still, since I rarely pay more than $30 for a ticket, my main complaint is the idiotic $15 parking fee.  I mean come on.  For night games you don't even really have a choice...  there is nowhere near RFK that is safe to be walking at 11pm :?