Author Topic: Washington Wizards 2015/16--Can we finally get past round 2?  (Read 32713 times)

Offline Dave B

I think I saw a map that said it would be right near the metro. Might not be the best neighborhood now but factor in a couple years worth of gentrification...Chinatown wasn't great either, right?

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
I think I saw a map that said it would be right near the metro. Might not be the best neighborhood now but factor in a couple years worth of gentrification...Chinatown wasn't great either, right?

Not sure but I think I recall the news story saying something about a stop in Congress Heights.

Offline Natsinpwc

First pre-season game tonight is on CSN.

Offline Natsinpwc

Wild ending to the Wizards game. Will take them any way we can get them.

Offline Natsinpwc

Wizards 2-0 for first time in 10 years. And home opener tomorrow. They are scoring lots and launching a bevy of three pointers. Hope they can find a balance and still be a good defensive team.

Offline PC

Offline Natsinpwc

Pizza.
Was waiting for you.
No egg McMuffin however.

Offline mmzznnxx

• lol Nats
Missed the game apart from the first quarter, but I'm amazed they even hung around, let alone won. They looked sluggish and inferior. Good to win, although I don't feel too great about the way we won the first two.

Offline mitlen

John Wall has reached the point where he thought we was headin' five years ago.    Man, how he has grown as a player/leader.    Of course, it helps to have a system he can show his wares in.

Offline Natsinpwc

John Wall has reached the point where he thought we was headin' five years ago.    Man, how he has grown as a player/leader.    Of course, it helps to have a system he can show his wares in.
Beal seems ready to step it up also.

Bring on Durant next year

Offline mitlen

Beal seems ready to step it up also.

Bring on Durant next year

Talent wise, I'm all in but his ongoing injury issues make me stop  ...   before I offer a deal.    I keep seeing Greg Oden, Bill Walton, Sam Bowie, etc. in my nightmares.

Offline Optics

Talent wise, I'm all in but his ongoing injury issues make me stop  ...   before I offer a deal.    I keep seeing Greg Oden, Bill Walton, Sam Bowie, etc. in my nightmares.

Beal's injuries have never been that bad. He's mostly just been unlucky. It's like with Bryce Harper. Nothing wrong with him physically, just a string of bad luck. Not saying Beal will be as good in the NBA as Harper is in MLB, but now that he's healthy he's shining.

The Wizards are the 2nd best team in the East if Wall and Beal keep playing like this.

Offline heeman82

Adding Humphries to my fantasy team for tonight. 

Offline Natsinpwc

Who's going tonight?
Not me. But will be there in spirit. Sounds like you are going?

Offline heeman82

Not me. But will be there in spirit. Sounds like you are going?

Indeed

Offline Natsinpwc

Indeed
this will be my first year in a while not having at least a share of season tickets.
will probably go to a game or two.  Should be a good year.

Offline PC

Worst loss of the season.

Offline mitlen

San Antonio in town  ....

Offline mitlen

Wiz up 19-4.

Offline mmzznnxx

• lol Nats
I don't know why this team can't blow teams out. Really need to ease into Humpthrees more.

Offline mmzznnxx

• lol Nats
Cut Gooden. What a skilless piece of crap.

Offline mitlen

Reality   ....   51-47 ...  Spurs

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
Weird night for Turg to show up at the Verizon Center. Get back to CP and coach 'em up.

Offline PC

Dusty's at the game too.

Offline mitlen

Beal  !!!!