Author Topic: top 10 prospects  (Read 1936 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jpwright

  • Guest
top 10 prospects
« Topic Start: July 06, 2005, 01:29:02 PM »
does anyone have a link for the nat's top 10 prospects, i don't really know the farm system that well at the moment.

Offline JMW IV

  • Posts: 11256
  • Name on the Front > Name on The Back
Re: top 10 prospects
« Reply #1: July 06, 2005, 01:31:09 PM »
Quote from: "Jpwright"
does anyone have a link for the nat's top 10 prospects, i don't really know the farm system that well at the moment.


Our Farm System isn't all that good, and taking the 2005 draft into account, our prospects are all screwed up.

I'll ask the bloggers to come up with a top prospects list, they are good at this kind of stuff.

Offline Kenz aFan

  • Posts: 5433
top 10 prospects
« Reply #2: July 06, 2005, 09:37:13 PM »
The only palce I could find the Nationals top 10 prospects was at Baseball America, but that list was dated January 4th 2005, so its pretty much out of date.

Here's the link again if you want to browse the site (the link for the Top 10 prospects is lower down on the page) Baseball America

Anonymous

  • Guest
Re: top 10 prospects
« Reply #3: July 08, 2005, 01:56:22 PM »
Quote from: "JMadisonIV"
Quote from: "Jpwright"
d
Our Farm System isn't all that good, and taking the 2005 draft into account, our prospects are all screwed up.



Could you explain why?

Offline Ryan Zimmerman

  • Posts: 544
Re: top 10 prospects
« Reply #4: July 08, 2005, 01:57:11 PM »
Quote from: "Anonymous"
Quote from: "JMadisonIV"
Quote from: "Jpwright"
d
Our Farm System isn't all that good, and taking the 2005 draft into account, our prospects are all screwed up.



Could you explain why?


Sorry, it was me. :oops:  :)

Offline Ryan Zimmerman

  • Posts: 544
Re: top 10 prospects
« Reply #5: August 16, 2005, 05:29:47 PM »
When is baseball america gonna update their rankings, I really want to see the new nationals top 10.

 :cry:  :evil:  :?