Author Topic: MLB & Division Watching (2014)  (Read 75684 times)

Offline Terpfan76

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Re: MLB & Division Watching (2014)
« Reply #100: April 01, 2014, 10:02:11 PM »
so basically...young black men, not allowed.

only type of people that dress in the manner that the dress code forbids. for the most part.

better shirt-and-tie it up, if you wanna be a St. Louis fan.

That kind of dress code is at a lot more bars than you might think. I don't really blame them to be honest. Seriously, who wants to see anyone walking around with there boxer shorts above their pants because their jeans are just above their knees? Wrong element? Yeah, I can see it too. Gangs are stupid. Period. Young 20 something Cards fan is rockin' a Cards jersey and red bandana and gets shot or assaulted by a banger thinking he's reppin' the Bloods. That kinda stuff happens and St. Louis is a hot bed of gang activity.

Also, sleevless shirts on men? Well that also leaves out the rednecks who love sleevless flannels. Profanity on clothing? There's something wrong with banning that? Sweat pants and sweat suits seem like an no brainer. Now the long shirts also make a bit of sense. A long untucked shirt like that makes it much easier to hide a firearm.

I know the reaction is to consider such bans as racist or biggoted, but it's also pragmatic. You post the rules so everyone can see it and apply it to everyone.