Author Topic: Any chance we might be able to gain an RSS feed to the Clubhouse board?  (Read 1918 times)

Offline _sturt_

• "Le Grande Orange"...Colt 45/Astro/Expo(Nat) Great
That would be awesome... or as the kids say... epic.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
I'll look into it.

Offline _sturt_

Offline _sturt_

Any update? Was really hoping for this development as the season gets going. I know Feedburner is one popular tool for this, but I'm sure there are several.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
The only built-in RSS functionality on the forum is for news posts.  I'll see if there are any modifications available, but I'd need them to be relatively easy to implement.  Also wouldn't mind hearing from other posters on whether this is something in high demand or not (no offense, sturt)

Offline _sturt_

No offense taken... I completely understand and agree.

(Personally, I use Netvibes to aggregate RSS feeds from several sites on to a personal dashboard, and it's a great way for me to keep on top of things without clicking through dozens of sites.)

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
No offense taken... I completely understand and agree.

(Personally, I use Netvibes to aggregate RSS feeds from several sites on to a personal dashboard, and it's a great way for me to keep on top of things without clicking through dozens of sites.)

ever try Feedly?  It's one of my absolute favorite apps, way way better than Google Reader ever was.

Offline HalfSmokes

I just downloaded it, looks nice, but I've gotten to the point where I refuse to sign in to every app with my google account

Offline _sturt_

ever try Feedly?  It's one of my absolute favorite apps, way way better than Google Reader ever was.

I just did. It said it couldn't find a feed for The Clubhouse board. Am I missing something? Do you have it set up to work with this site?

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
I just did. It said it couldn't find a feed for The Clubhouse board. Am I missing something? Do you have it set up to work with this site?

no, just recommending it as a wonderful RSS aggregator.  I like the fact that it syncs on mobile and desktop.