Author Topic: Barves: Knights Templar of Unwritten Rules and gutless anti-American douche bags  (Read 54097 times)

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
There are so few Barves fans the odds of this are astronomical.

Something has got to be done.    Just returned from the pool and had to look at the monstrosity as I came down the street.    I bet the house has lost 20% of its value since that rag was hoisted.

Offline GburgNatsFan

Yours too. God.

Something has got to be done.    Just returned from the pool and had to look at the monstrosity as I came down the street.    I bet the house has lost 20% of its value since that rag was hoisted.

Offline mitlen

Yours too. God.

I meant mine.    :)     They might as well demolish his/hers.    That'd be like movin' into a house where a murder was committed.

Offline GburgNatsFan

With a tomahawk. (Chop.)

I meant mine.    :)     They might as well demolish his/hers.    That'd be like movin' into a house where a murder was committed.

Online varoadking

• This is Howie do it...
There are so few Barves fans the odds of this are astronomical.

There were 4 people on an overlook in South Dakota near Mt. Rushmore one afternoon last month...me, my wife...and a couple who drove up in a small RV...from Chesterfield County...just across the James River...

Offline mitlen

I unfurled my Nats' banner to combat that hack a chop dish rag.

Offline GburgNatsFan

:clap:

Play this really loud for him.

I unfurled my Nats' banner to combat that hack a chop dish rag.

Offline mitlen

:clap:

Play this really loud for him.

The holder frame is still up but the hack a chop dish rag is gone.     Maybe they're washin' it for the weekend series.

Offline mitlen

The dreaded, cursed Barves' hack a chop dish rag has reappeared.     It came out of the darkness and rain.