Author Topic: Barves: Knights Templar of Unwritten Rules and gutless anti-American douche bags  (Read 83725 times)

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
Let him get hit once, take the free base and then move on.  Not sure we are in the right here...

Do you remember when that Braves pitcher reached over and wiped out the dirt W behind the mound? This is all just mind game stuff. The fans are pissed, the players probably couldn't care less.

Offline Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
Do you remember when that Braves pitcher reached over and wiped out the dirt W behind the mound? This is all just mind game stuff. The fans are pissed, the players probably couldn't care less.

No, when did that happen?

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Let him get hit once, take the free base and then move on.  Not sure we are in the right here...

Remember, it's the Braves who are most sensitive among all teams to perceived slights, while they feel the privilege is theirs to dish it out when they feel the urge.  We owe them, I'm not a bit upset with Bryce over that.  Screw the Braves, screw their fans, let's kick their asses and leave them in the dust in 2014.    :whip:

Offline DPMOmaha

Free base is good. It would be nice to see the team show some solidarity and all scuff the A on their way to bat
Yeah, but they all walk past it on their way back to the dugout after scoring runs. Mob scuff it.

Offline TigerFan

• A split allegiance is still an allegiance

For Bryce to do it, and for a braves pitcher to do it, clearly the do care.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
For Bryce to do it, and for a braves pitcher to do it, clearly the do care.

It would be great to find a video of a braves pitcher doing it. If somebody could find out when it happened we could probably get someone to dig up the video, which would do nicely to puncture their Knights Templar aura.   

Offline Terpfan76

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
I love the word desecrate in the link

May Bryce smite thy A this night!

Offline Copecwby20

People running around Atlanta talking about "Respecting the A".... were you respecting the A when you threw trash all over it back in 2012?

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
It would be great to find a video of a braves pitcher doing it. If somebody could find out when it happened we could probably get someone to dig up the video, which would do nicely to puncture their Knights Templar aura.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I remember it being Santana, and a day game. Did he pitch in Nats Park in a day game?

Offline Slateman

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession

Offline Slateman

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
I guess because I don't have a vine account I get directed to some sign up page. 

Offline Galah

• 2016 - the year that everything changed, again.
Santana wiping the :w:

Perhaps that was the reason behind the extended conversation between Span and Santana during Friday's game.

Offline Slateman

I don't have a vine account either

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
25 man roster would demand they use several teams or a lot of good players would not be on active rosters.

Offline BerakosVA

freak the Braves..... Why the freak should any team show them respect, if they don't show any in return? Not only did they cheer when their gutless, classless reliever intentionally threw near Harpers head. They gave him a standing ovation when Fredi took him out. Since when do they Braves think they are above everyone else. I'm so sick of that team, that fan base and that STUPID freakING TOMAHAWK CHANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline whytev

freak the Braves..... Why the freak should any team show them respect, if they don't show any in return? Not only did they cheer when their gutless, classless reliever intentionally threw near Harpers head. They gave him a standing ovation when Fredi took him out. Since when do they Braves think they are above everyone else. I'm so sick of that team, that fan base and that STUPID freakING TOMAHAWK CHANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's funny to me when Redskins fans hate the chant.

Offline BerakosVA

It's funny to me when Redskins fans hate the chant.
Why's that good sir?

Offline Kevrock

• That’s gonna be a no from me, doge.
There's more reasons to hate the tomahawk chop than a PC angle.

Offline whytev

Why's that good sir?

Chant is racist. Team name is racister.

Offline whytev

There's more reasons to hate the tomahawk chop than a PC angle.

Oh because it is obnoxious? I actually don't find it so. If it was the 50s I'd probably think it was badass.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
:lmao:

We actually have a thread dedicated to that idiocy so go defend the downtrodden in that thread.

http://www.wnff.net/index.php?topic=30159.0