Author Topic: Barves: Knights Templar of Unwritten Rules and gutless anti-American douche bags  (Read 83736 times)

Offline Kevrock

• That’s gonna be a no from me, doge.

Offline Optics

Haven't posted on Extremeskins in.....years. The quality of the site plummeted when it became the official messageboard of the Redskins or whatever the hell they call it. There are/were some smart posters but the vast majority are complete nimrods. Wouldn't shock me to see dumbass Barves fans there. Chris Johnson being better than Ryan Zimmerman, really?  :rofl: I mean defensively sure but Zimm's bat is waaaaaaaay better and it's not even remotely close.

Offline Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
Haven't posted on Extremeskins in.....years. The quality of the site plummeted when it became the official messageboard of the Redskins or whatever the hell they call it. There are/were some smart posters but the vast majority are complete nimrods. Wouldn't shock me to see dumbass Barves fans there. Chris Johnson being better than Ryan Zimmerman, really?  :rofl: I mean defensively sure but Zimm's bat is waaaaaaaay better and it's not even remotely close.
Yes. They get extremely butt hurt if you're even remotely negative. Though I'm pretty sure I recognize a couple posting styles from over here.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked

Offline Terpfan76

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
:paging TerpFan76:   :stir:

:lmao:

I don't post there, the warpath yes, but not ES.

Offline Natsinpwc

They are coming to town this week.
Where do I read up on their "unwritten" rules?  Did McCann at least post a YouTube before he left?

I don't want to be uninformed should someone on Nats celebrate something and then be plunked.

Offline TigerFan

• A split allegiance is still an allegiance
I don't want to be uninformed should someone on Nats celebrate something and then be plunked.

They would need something to celebrate first.

Offline stealyerbase

• YUMMY! Good for you too!
They're still douchebags, even during the All Star break. I'm sure they're filling their off time doing douchey things, like playing air hockey and drinking box wine.

Offline Mr Clean

Uggla about to be s-canned per Twitter.

Now Jon Heyman tweeting Uggla is officially gone.

Offline Copecwby20

Saw this guy at Kroger LMAO  :hysterical:

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
Dan Uggla Released by Braves: Latest Details and Reaction | Bleacher Report (via http://ble.ac/teamstream-) http://teamstre.am/1kDZLmf

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession

Offline Kevrock

• That’s gonna be a no from me, doge.
Shirts been in the news recently, it's easy to find online if you want it

Offline Slateman

Uggla signed a minor league deal with the Giants

Offline Slateman

Is there a Braves forum like this one? I need to post a poll and see how many Braves fans would take Teheran over Strasburg.

Offline Copecwby20

Is there a Braves forum like this one? I need to post a poll and see how many Braves fans would take Teheran over Strasburg.

Braves-nation.com. I'm banned over there. They were laughing about a .gif of Harper running into a wall so I posted one of Huddy getting his legged stepped on.

Offline sph274

Teheran is 2 years younger and signed through 2020 for nothing. Im not saying I would prefer him but its def not a ridiculous sentiment

Offline Slateman

Teheran is 2 years younger and signed through 2020 for nothing. Im not saying I would prefer him but its def not a ridiculous sentiment

Contract wqs not an issue. Performance was the only criteria.

Offline Slateman

Uggla called up by the Giants

Offline mimontero88

• The GOAT
http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/eye-on-baseball/24655071/bryce-harper-kicks-dirt-over-a-logo-in-atlanta

Just gonna leave this here so no one is wondering why Harper gets plunked tonight...  I regrettably had to watch the Braves broadcast last night and they pointed it out in game and said he did it twice so they weren't happy.  Say what you want about the kid but he clearly is not afraid to take a HBP to tell the Braves how much they suck.  And good for him :)

As a side note, the Barves broadcasters were nagging hardcore when Span came up in the 11th and took his sweet time in between every pitch.  They said people like Span were ruining the game by taking so long between pitches and that it was 2am so hurry up.  It gave me such a deep sense of happiness I can hardly describe it.

Offline rileyn

If he is doing that on purpose, he gets major kudos in my book........even if he did forget how many outs there were in the 6th.

Offline cowpunk

• schadenfreude
Hey Bryce did you get the dog sheet off of your shoe?

Offline MorseTheHorse

As a side note, the Barves broadcasters were nagging hardcore when Span came up in the 11th and took his sweet time in between every pitch.  They said people like Span were ruining the game by taking so long between pitches and that it was 2am so hurry up.  It gave me such a deep sense of happiness I can hardly describe it.

Span really shouldn't be allowed to take as long as he does between pitches. 

Offline UMDNats

Span takes an eternity between pitches. It's awful.

Offline UMDNats

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/eye-on-baseball/24655071/bryce-harper-kicks-dirt-over-a-logo-in-atlanta

Just gonna leave this here so no one is wondering why Harper gets plunked tonight...  I regrettably had to watch the Braves broadcast last night and they pointed it out in game and said he did it twice so they weren't happy.  Say what you want about the kid but he clearly is not afraid to take a HBP to tell the Braves how much they suck.  And good for him :)

Of course this is a story and it will blow up. I love that Bryce did this.

Baseball has close to zero personality and could really use some. Bryce should embrace that everyone is going to hate him no matter what (how many stories do you see about Harper's charity work?), and just do whatever he wants. I love Bryce.