Author Topic: Reputable Ticket Brokers  (Read 345 times)

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
Reputable Ticket Brokers
« Topic Start: June 29, 2013, 02:12:42 PM »
According to BBB they should be members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF TICKET BROKERS.

Know any good ones?

Online PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Re: Reputable Ticket Brokers
« Reply #1: June 29, 2013, 03:25:10 PM »
What are you looking for? StubHub and Craigslist have taken over the resale market.  Brokers mostly deal with high end tickets for the super rich guy who wants four front row tickets to the Stones and calls them the day before the concert.

That being said, I've purchased from a couple brokers over the years, never had a problem, they're all business, certainly more reliable than Craigslist.  But for that matter, the scalpers standing around outside the park are more reliable than Craigslist,

Offline CALSGR8

« Reply #2: June 30, 2013, 12:12:22 AM »
3 Tickets to the Os vs. Mariners Aug 3rd.  Want below cost if possible.  But Field Box seats.  Looking at TIQ IQ.  I think they are like Kayak is to Travel.  All they do is show what other brokers are selling and it's the broker who has to deal with you, not them.  Stub Hub is over cost.  WARY of Craigslist. 

Online PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #3: June 30, 2013, 01:00:55 AM »
Stubhub has plenty of good bargains, the thing is that the good deals are purchased quickly and the over priced tickets stay listed for weeks. The trick is to check several times a day and when you spot tickets listed for the right price, buy them immediately, they won't last long.

eBay auctions are worth checking out, for tickets I never bother with their Buy it Now listings. ScoreBig is an interesting site, I got a real nice deal from them a couple months ago. I've never purchased from Razor Gator but they might be worth checking out.

Offline CALSGR8

« Reply #4: June 30, 2013, 02:00:53 PM »
Just got 3 tickets from Vivid Tickets (BBB approved and NATB member) for a little over 145 total!

Section 56 and only 7 rows back!!!!