Author Topic: ATL :W: trolling thread - at least we all like Little Feat  (Read 17521 times)

Online Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
I'm a driver, I'm a winner. Things are going to change, I can feel it.

Offline BigMeech

The season turned after Rizzo decided to man up and cut most of the bums. 

Offline deeznatz

• http://www.amorica.org
Good call sir, good effort

(Image removed from quote.)

Id be more worried about the Phillies at this point.

bwaaaahaha.  your team has too many holes.  We just need to get healthy and play better.  we will.  This year will sting even WORSE than last year.  Goddam i love this....its gets the hate flowing in my blood. 

Offline nobleisthyname

Ok, tonight was the kind of night that sparks a turn around. I think Dave said it after the game that the Nats tonight were reminiscent of last season. This is the kind of game they would win 9 times out of 10 (hyperbole) last year whereas up to this point this season they lose this game 10 times out of 10 (no hyperbole).

Spider better prepare his avatar  :mg:

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked

Spider better prepare his avatar  :mg:

:lmao:  I would welcome losing the bet and probably getting stuck with a humiliating avatar.  :? But my offer of a plea bargain still stands.

Offline SkinsNDeacs

I am not sure the season has turned but we avoided what could (would) have been a season crushing loss tonight.  We showed heart tonight. 

Offline nobleisthyname

:lmao:  I would welcome losing the bet and probably getting stuck with a humiliating avatar.  :? But my offer of a plea bargain still stands.

It's cool, unless you have something really soul-crushing in mind...

Offline spidernat

I am not sure the season has turned but we avoided what could (would) have been a season crushing loss tonight.  We showed heart tonight. 

agreed

Offline spidernat

It's cool, unless you have something really soul-crushing in mind...

I'm considering something ignoble.  :lol:

Offline nobleisthyname

whatyoudidthereiseeit.jpg

Offline TeamSchafer

bwaaaahaha.  your team has too many holes.  We just need to get healthy and play better.  we will.  This year will sting even WORSE than last year.  Goddam i love this....its gets the hate flowing in my blood.

Says the guy with a team thats playing .500 ball. Not sure what kind of holes you're talking about, our run differential is +59, yours is -25. You're lucky to even be at .500 honestly.

Offline Hogie

When I was little, my father was famous
He was the greatest samurai in the empire
And he was the Shogun's decapitator
He cut off the heads of a hundred and thirty-one lords
It was a bad time for the empire
The Shogun just stayed inside his castle and he never came out
People said his brain was infected by devils
My father would come home, he would forget about the killings
He wasn't scared of the Shogun, but the Shogun was scared of him
Maybe that was the problem
Then, one night, the Shogun sent his ninja spies to our house
They were supposed to kill my father, but they didn't
[*woman screams*]
That was the night everything changed...

Offline Mc21

Nationals ranks in all of baseball:
AVG - 28th
OBP - 30th
SLG - 27th
OPS - 28th

But the Braves are the team with holes?

Offline TigerFan

• A split allegiance is still an allegiance
AVG - 28th
OBP - 30th
SLG - 27th
OPS - 28th

Don't count chickens.  Be ready to eat crow.  100+ games to be played.  Infield fly rule.  And freak you.

Offline PebbleBall

• Now that right there is baseball.
Here I am
Not quite dying
My body left to rot in a hollow tree
Its branches throwing shadows
On the gallows for me
And the next day
And the next
And another day

Offline madj55

AVG - 28th
OBP - 30th
SLG - 27th
OPS - 28th

I'm sorry  but since when does "holes" only account for offense? Your pitching will not do ya'll any favors as the season goes on. No one is scared of facing your pitchers just like no one is scared of facing our lineup. Remember this though: pitching wins championships. We'll see whose holes are bigger in September freakhead.

Online welch

• The Sweetest Right Handed Swing in 1950s Baseball
No end-season predictions, and Detwiler and Strasburg areconcerns, but the Nats made the right roster moves yesterday. Probably more to come. Tracy? Bernadina? Moore? Likely Tracy and Bernadina will go.

Big thing is that the Nats began to play with spark last night.

Offline Mc21

I'm sorry  but since when does "holes" only account for offense? Your pitching will not do ya'll any favors as the season goes on. No one is scared of facing your pitchers just like no one is scared of facing our lineup. Remember this though: pitching wins championships. We'll see whose holes are bigger in September freakhead.
What's wrong with our pitching? 3rd best ERA in baseball and about to get our best starting pitcher back. Starters are 4th best in baseball in ERA and relievers are 1st in ERA. That's fine if you aren't scared to face our pitchers. Those pitchers no one is scared to face have held the Nationals to two runs per game they've faced them.

Braves are better offensively by a ton and better defensively by a good margin. The starting pitching is a push and the Braves bullpen -- even without O'Flaherty and Venters -- is better than the Nationals.

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
LOL

Offline madj55

What's wrong with our pitching? 3rd best ERA in baseball and about to get our best starting pitcher back. Starters are 4th best in baseball in ERA and relievers are 1st in ERA. That's fine if you aren't scared to face our pitchers. Those pitchers no one is scared to face have held the Nationals to two runs per game they've faced them.

Braves are better offensively by a ton and better defensively by a good margin. The starting pitching is a push and the Braves bullpen -- even without O'Flaherty and Venters -- is better than the Nationals.
Like I said, we'll see in September. The Braves are one of the streakiest teams in baseball, so if the Nationals play consistent baseball like they did all of last year you won't be riding on your high horse anymore.

Offline Copecwby20

Goddam i love this....its gets the hate flowing in my blood.

If you got hate in your heart, let it out.

Offline Copecwby20

Can we banish all these freakasses to the Out Of Town Scoreboard section?

TigerFan, you're cool... you can stay.

Offline Smithian

• Sunshine Squad 2024
Can we banish all these freakasses to the Out Of Town Scoreboard section?

TigerFan, you're cool... you can stay.
hammonds and CAL are cool as well

Offline captkirk42

• Curly W Cards
Ok, tonight was the kind of night that sparks a turn around. I think Dave said it after the game that the Nats tonight were reminiscent of last season. This is the kind of game they would win 9 times out of 10 (hyperbole) last year whereas up to this point this season they lose this game 10 times out of 10 (no hyperbole).

I agree it is a spark, probably not the actual TURN AROUND needed but the spark that leads to it. We need at the very least the Series :w: with these Big Apple Motts. Oh and Snotlanta needs to start their fall NOW.

Offline HalfSmokes

at this point, they need at least a few sweeps