Author Topic: ATL :W: trolling thread - at least we all like Little Feat  (Read 17531 times)

Offline TigerFan

• A split allegiance is still an allegiance
We've still got nine games against atl.  All in the second half, hopefully when we will be playing the best ball of the season.  If we take six of those games we should just need to win series to minimally make the playoffs.  Sweeps would be better I agree. 

Offline TigerFan

Can we banish all these freakasses to the Out Of Town Scoreboard section?

TigerFan, you're cool... you can stay.

Coming from a legend like you that's pure gold!

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
Last night reminded me that the last time I was there for a walk-off was Werth's homer in game 4 of the NLDS, when I lost my mind and threw my phone, never to be seen again.  We should do that more often  :D

Offline Monarch

personally I don't think we're in any position to talk smack to the braves right now. they've owned us this year and are way up in the standings. I will say that yesterdays moves were the right ones and hopefully Tracy will be the next one out of town, but at the same time he only gets one AB a night and I'd hate to stut the growth of someone who would be better served to play everyday. thats why bernidina sticks IMO. I think we know what we have with him and thats solid D replacement. he's not on the 25 man roster to be a full time starter. Tracy shouldn't be on any roster.

I will say that the fact that we are so horrible compared to the rest of MLB in batting stats and we're sitting at .500 right now is a positive IMO. if we start hitting and our pitching gets healthy we'll win a lot more than we lose going forward.

at any rate, can you tell I'm enjoying the kool aid this morning?  :mg:

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
Tigerfan and others like him hope for the Nats to do well (while they hope even harder for their main team). What a bunch of Braves fans are doing here, I just don't know.

Can we banish all these freakasses to the Out Of Town Scoreboard section?

TigerFan, you're cool... you can stay.

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
Passing time before their dishwasher shift at Stuckey's

Tigerfan and others like him hope for the Nats to do well (while they hope even harder for their main team). What a bunch of Braves fans are doing here, I just don't know.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked

Offline Copecwby20

I think they are gathering intel so they can try and take me out next time I'm running around their ballpark, snatching up all their wimminz....

Offline GburgNatsFan

Judging from your pictures, they can make a case. :)

I think they are gathering intel so they can try and take me out next time I'm running around their ballpark, snatching up all their wimminz....

Offline GburgNatsFan

Not everyone there gets a primo Stuckey's job.

Passing time before their dishwasher shift at Stuckey's

Offline Copecwby20

Not everyone there gets a primo Stuckey's job.

Huddle House is hiring.... Or ever since Gattis got called up, I heard they are hiring for Janitors.

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause

Offline TigerFan

Last night reminded me that the last time I was there for a walk-off was Werth's homer in game 4 of the NLDS, when I lost my mind and threw my phone, never to be seen again.  We should do that more often  :D

Awesome story!  Did you throw it up in the air in celebration?  I once threw a phone at a jackass driver but it was a bulky old Nextel and only got cosmetic scrapes. 

Offline TigerFan

personally I don't think we're in any position to talk smack to the braves right now.

I agree that we shouldn't go to their site and poke the bear.  I also believe that if some asshat does here they get anything they deserve.  I would never tuck my tail in any situation when at home. 

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
I really don't bother withthis thread that much, but if there is something offensive (as opposed to just smack), don't forgethe report to mod button.

Offline Copecwby20

I agree that we shouldn't go to their site and poke the bear.  I also believe that if some asshat does here they get anything they deserve.  I would never tuck my tail in any situation when at home.

To the tune of "Behind Closed Doors" by Rise Against

hands broke and coolers toppled
floor littered with cortisone bottles
given no chance to win, but...
we're not running, we're not running

Offline ajcartwright

did you see that? did
you feel that? the season
has begun - Werth's here.

his shoulders are broad,
he's pulled the sword from the stone,
Jayson Werth - our leader

Offline TigerFan

To the tune of "Behind Closed Doors" by Rise Against

hands broke and coolers toppled
floor littered with cortisone bottles
given no chance to win, but...
we're not running, we're not running

Rise Against is some good damned music to get oneself fired up. 

Offline ajcartwright

the other East teams
did gasp in horror last night,
"#%^@, The Nats are back"

Offline Copecwby20

Rise Against is some good damned music to get oneself fired up.

I call it turret music.

My friend turned me on to it when I was running a 240 in Iraq.

Offline Mc21

Like I said, we'll see in September. The Braves are one of the streakiest teams in baseball, so if the Nationals play consistent baseball like they did all of last year you won't be riding on your high horse anymore.
They are playing a pretty consistent brand of .500 baseball this year. It's been two months and they're still at .500. They started the season 0-0 and here they are 29-29. They've gotten nowhere.

It's really hard finally coming to the realization that career years from so many guys don't repeat itself, isn't it?

Offline madj55

They are playing a pretty consistent brand of .500 baseball this year. It's been two months and they're still at .500. They started the season 0-0 and here they are 29-29. They've gotten nowhere.

It's really hard finally coming to the realization that career years from so many guys don't repeat itself, isn't it?
Is it as hard as realizing that your squad won 14 consecutive division titles and only has one championship to show from that? And that you haven't accomplished anything since then? I was trying to be nice, but honestly go freak yourself. No one gives a freak about what you have to say on here. Is your life so sad that you have to come onto a Washington Nationals site to talk crap about being in first place in June? Maybe when you guys actually do something of relevance again people will care but until then stay in bumass Georgia and shove some freaking peaches up your ass motherfreaker.

Online Smithian

• Sunshine Squad 2024
Stop feeding the troll.

Offline TigerFan

They haven't had three of their best hitters for extended times throughout the season too.  I'm not saying they will ever get fully healthy but if they do and the pitching remains solid this is a team that could be dominant.  The schedule is favorable as well.  I'm sure if these things happen you will retreat back and will no longer be seen or heard from again. 

Offline ajcartwright

Is it as hard as realizing that your squad won 14 consecutive division titles and only has one championship to show from that? And that you haven't accomplished anything since then? I was trying to be nice, but honestly go freak yourself. No one gives a freak about what you have to say on here. Is your life so sad that you have to come onto a Washington Nationals site to talk crap about being in first place in June? Maybe when you guys actually do something of relevance again people will care but until then stay in bumass Georgia and shove some freaking peaches up your ass motherfreaker.

and lest we forget,
I will bring it up myself
the infield fly rule