Author Topic: My Experience at Turner Field.  (Read 10333 times)

Offline Copecwby20

Re: My Experience at Turner Field.
« Topic Start: May 03, 2013, 04:37:05 PM »
Random pictures but here were go.

This was Monday night before BP. I left work two hours early so I could get there right when the gates opened. From my office door to the park (with Parking) takes about 15 minutes. The parking lot is a block from the home plate gate area lets you on and off the freeway easily. Much different than my experience being a Nationals fan living in Fredericksburg. Anyways, this was right before Bryce started signing. I was lucky because he didn't sign on that end for the rest of the series. After that he just signed for the kids in the "BP Experience" from what I saw. It was weird because he was sitting there by himself for a while staring intently at the field and then like flipped a switch, he jumped up, walked directly to the railing and started signing. It was a bit odd.

If you you don't love America, it's probably because you've never had bacon flavored sun flower seeds while watching a baseball game.

My seats for Wednesday. Figure one row closer the following night. For price comparison purposes when purchased from the braves.com site, these seats were 67 bucks.

Stras, my friend is a big fan so I took this to send him. This was on monday night.

Put me in for BP coach, I can rake... I even brought my own jersey...

Just so it doesn't get buried in the GDTs...

Now, I'm not internationally known,
but I'm known to rock the microphone.

There was some good natured ribbing at first because of my outfit, but once they heard my rendition of Ice Ice Baby, they realized that I may be the second coming of Vanilla Ice.