Author Topic: Ok, who was it?  (Read 3434 times)

Offline Copecwby20

Ok, who was it?
« Topic Start: October 19, 2012, 01:53:01 PM »
Which one of you did this?

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Re: Ok, who was it?
« Reply #1: October 19, 2012, 01:55:41 PM »
Which one of you did this?

Not me, but I have to say I'm surprised it took this long.

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
« Reply #2: October 19, 2012, 02:04:45 PM »
that was freaking awesome, i guess i'm at the point where i can laugh now.

Offline aspenbubba

« Reply #3: October 19, 2012, 02:07:53 PM »
Kudos to whomever did this. Great dialog.Thanks.

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #4: October 19, 2012, 02:10:28 PM »
FAIL.

just like the nats season.

stupid.

Offline aspenbubba

« Reply #5: October 19, 2012, 02:18:31 PM »
FAIL.

just like the nats season.

stupid.

You're so freakin boorish

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
« Reply #6: October 19, 2012, 02:38:43 PM »
It probably helps that Downfall/Untergang is one of my favourite movies, but this just never gets old  :lmao:

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #7: October 19, 2012, 02:43:33 PM »
You're so freakin boorish

we didn't win the world series.  we didn't even win a playoff series.

the sean burnett/nyjer morgan vid was better than this one.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
« Reply #8: October 19, 2012, 02:54:46 PM »
we didn't win the world series.  we didn't even win a playoff series.

the sean burnett/nyjer morgan vid was better than this one.

At least your birds won one more playoff game than the Nats.   >:(

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #9: October 19, 2012, 02:55:33 PM »

That argument is so stupid. Everyone Baltimore fan should know that we didn't have to win more games since we CLINCHED.

dumb baltimore fans.

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #10: October 19, 2012, 02:56:29 PM »

stupid baltimore

Offline spidernat

« Reply #11: October 19, 2012, 02:56:32 PM »
That argument is so stupid. Everyone Baltimore fan should know that we didn't have to win more games since we CLINCHED.

dumb baltimore fans.

Of course but I'm just messing with your bro.  :lol:

Wait, you have actually heard people say this?   :shock:

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #12: October 19, 2012, 02:57:05 PM »
Of course but I'm just messing with your bro.  :lol:

Wait, you have actually heard people say this?   :shock:

Yeah. Dumb Baltimore fans say that.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #13: October 19, 2012, 03:00:19 PM »
Yeah. Dumb Baltimore fans say that.

:lmao:  They have to be completely dumb to say some crap like that. Then again you have to be a complete idiot to be a birds fan (no offense hammonds). You have another brother that is also an orioles fan. Is he saying this crap too?

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #14: October 19, 2012, 03:01:29 PM »
^

dude i haven't come on here much hyping up the birds this year (i'm not JCA/MDS/etc 8))

i said the birds fans were quite annoying this year saying they thought the O's were night and day better than the nats.

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #15: October 19, 2012, 03:01:35 PM »
:lmao:  They have to be completely dumb to say some crap like that. Then again you have to be a complete idiot to be a birds fan (no offense hammonds). You have another brother that is also an orioles fan. Is he saying this crap too?

Nah. I mean only jealous, dumb fans say that. Fans that know baseball don't say that crap.

The whole "you left your team to become a Washington fan" thing is quite annoying though. I do hear that from pretty much everyone.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #16: October 19, 2012, 03:05:46 PM »
^

dude i haven't come on here much hyping up the birds this year (i'm not JCA/MDS/etc 8))

i said the birds fans were quite annoying this year saying they thought the O's were night and day better than the nats.

:clap:

The whole "you left your team to become a Washington fan" thing is quite annoying though. I do hear that from pretty much everyone.

Tell them you know an upgrade when you see one. Plus, tell them you're a Washingtonian and that being a fan of the birds when Washington has its own team is for freaking retards.

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #17: October 19, 2012, 03:08:37 PM »
Tell them you know an upgrade when you see one. Plus, tell them you're a Washingtonian and that being a fan of the birds when Washington has its own team is for freaking retards.

I do. I tell them everything that makes sense... but they're to ignorant to care. "You grew up with them so you left them!"

One did make a good comparison though. They said if you were a fan of the "Maryland Terrapins" your whole life but then some major college team opened up 3 minutes from you, would you ditch the Terps.

I get that comparison, but it's all dumb since I didn't care for the O's much when I was little anyway. I think I watched more Marlins games than I did Orioles games when I was little. Gary Sheffield was a boss.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #18: October 19, 2012, 03:12:19 PM »

One did make a good comparison though. They said if you were a fan of the "Maryland Terrapins" your whole life but then some major college team opened up 3 minutes from you, would you ditch the Terps.

That's actually not a good comparison.

I think I watched more Marlins games than I did Orioles games when I was little. Gary Sheffield was a boss.

Sounds like you and MDS will live happily every after.

Speaking of MDS, I don't think it's a coincidence that he has not been active on the forum since the Redskins have kept him on the inactive list all season.

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #19: October 19, 2012, 03:14:42 PM »
That's actually not a good comparison.

Sounds like you and MDS will live happily every after.

Speaking of MDS, I don't think it's a coincidence that he has not been active on the forum since the Redskins have kept him on the inactive list all season.

It sort of is. I mean I wasn't as hardcore of an Orioles fan as I was Maryland Terrapins fan so it doesn't make sense for me at all... but to use the excuse that the team is "closer" is sort of bs when such an example could be used. But it still doesn't make much sense past that.

And I was only Marlins fan for so long. I "watched" them for about 3-4 years. But I did watch games whenever they were on. I also used them in every baseball video game.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #20: October 19, 2012, 03:53:39 PM »
The problem with the video is that Hitler is shocked the Nats lost, but then clearly knows the details of the ending (2 strikes to Molina, Descalso and Kozma doing the damage).   Might have been better if the clueless guy explaining how to get to SF had said something about we can even see the Nationals in the playoffs, and then Hitler can chew his butt off.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #21: October 19, 2012, 03:56:56 PM »
It sort of is. I mean I wasn't as hardcore of an Orioles fan as I was Maryland Terrapins fan so it doesn't make sense for me at all... but to use the excuse that the team is "closer" is sort of bs when such an example could be used. But it still doesn't make much sense past that.

And I was only Marlins fan for so long. I "watched" them for about 3-4 years. But I did watch games whenever they were on. I also used them in every baseball video game.

freak orioles fans cmd. Just tell them you were once a little fond of the birds but only by marriage since they were your sister-in-law. Now you have your own wife.

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #22: October 19, 2012, 04:50:10 PM »
The problem with the video is that Hitler is shocked the Nats lost, but then clearly knows the details of the ending (2 strikes to Molina, Descalso and Kozma doing the damage).   Might have been better if the clueless guy explaining how to get to SF had said something about we can even see the Nationals in the playoffs, and then Hitler can chew his butt off.

true, good point.  i just think the whole hitler vid is tired.  again i thought the burnett one was hilarious.

[politically correct poster] ohhhhhh hitler discussion should be in uncensored [/politically correct poster]

Offline PebbleBall

• Now that right there is baseball.
« Reply #23: October 19, 2012, 05:35:33 PM »

That's the best example he could come up with?  What about the Ravens?

Offline spidernat

« Reply #24: October 19, 2012, 05:45:51 PM »
That's the best example he could come up with?  What about the Ravens?

:clap: