Author Topic: Any news on when playoff tickets will arrive?  (Read 2130 times)

Offline rbw5t

Re: Any news on when playoff tickets will arrive?
« Reply #25: October 02, 2012, 11:49:08 PM »
What a pain. I suggest you contact your ticket rep and ask for the breakdown of each ticket price. Then compare it against the charges on your card or on the confirmation email.

This whole postseason ticket thing has been a real headache. I wish they didn't make the playoffs at all. Kidding, kidding.

In fact, and maybe I'm just being paranoid, but I am sort of suspecting that this is an intentional systemic thing to let them screw people on the refunding of unplayed games.  I just totaled things up, and my printed tickets reflect a total of $674 for two seats in 403, but I was charged $894.  I never got any type of official breakdown, or even a receipt, so the only receipt or evidence I have (other than my credit card bill) is the prices printed on the tickets.  I'm afraid that when it comes time to refund any unplayed games, the team will try to refund the amount printed on the tickets to those games, and there is nothing to point to to show what I actually played for that specific game.  That system -- charging an artificially higher total for a strip without providing a breakdown, and then lower individual games prices -- potentially allows them to just brazenly fleece stripholders on paying out refunds. 

I've already emailed my rep because I've worked myself up over this just now, but of course won't have any response until who knows when.  Uggghhh, why do they have to try to screw their season ticket holders??!!!!