Author Topic: Pictures from last week.  (Read 304 times)

Offline expos96

Pictures from last week.
« Topic Start: September 24, 2012, 09:42:27 AM »
Im not sure if its the right place, but ive been in Washington last week and visited some games..
Move it if its wrong section.

Here are a few pictures i took.
I loved the tour throught the stadium. I picked on purpose a not playing day.. loved it to see the NATS clubhouse, dugout and the bullpen!

Btw I didnot know that doubleheaders are 2 games for the price of 1.. or is it only for those unplanned?
And places just below the scoreboard areno fun.. cannot see much on the scoreboard.
I loved the seats in section 103, just so close to the field.

Offline Kevrock

• That’s gonna be a no from me, doge.
Re: Pictures from last week.
« Reply #1: September 24, 2012, 09:55:14 AM »
Nice flicks.

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
« Reply #2: September 24, 2012, 11:04:29 AM »
Im not sure if its the right place, but ive been in Washington last week and visited some games..
Move it if its wrong section.

Here are a few pictures i took.
I loved the tour throught the stadium. I picked on purpose a not playing day.. loved it to see the NATS clubhouse, dugout and the bullpen!

Btw I didnot know that doubleheaders are 2 games for the price of 1.. or is it only for those unplanned?
And places just below the scoreboard areno fun.. cannot see much on the scoreboard.
I loved the seats in section 103, just so close to the field.

"Old fashioned" doubleheaders are two for the price of one.    Now, in order to make more money, clubs create "day/night" doubleheaders.   Thus, one game is played in the day and one at night.   Each game requires a separate ticket.

Offline Hogie

« Reply #3: September 24, 2012, 05:01:34 PM »
 :whistle: