Author Topic: Playoff Ticket Secondary Market Watch  (Read 17398 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline PowerBoater69

  • Posts: 11964
    • Twitter
Re: Playoff Ticket Secondary Market Watch
« Reply #200: September 25, 2012, 06:23:59 PM »
Almost 50 tickets have sold today for game 1, just under 2% of the total available.  For those lucky enough to get sales the prices are high.  Resale prices in the Presidents Club and Diamond Club in particular have sold with huge markups.  Of course the other 98% of ticket sellers are hoping that demand continues to rise.

The screen shot below is obviously missing the section number, which is a fairly important piece of information, this view contains all StubHub sales for today, I could find the sales per section by clicking on the individual sections.