Author Topic: Nationals @ Mets, Game 3  (Read 15836 times)

Offline aussienatsfan

Re: Nationals @ Mets, Game 3
« Reply #425: July 25, 2012, 02:53:47 PM »
The problem is, he hasn't deserved to have a career. it's not falling apart, because it never existed. There are talented players that either don't get the chances or suffer an injury. I feel sorry for those guys. Henry is not a pitcher. He's just a guy that throws a ball hard and has been given opportunities he never should have been given and along the way made a lot of money.

To me, referring to HRod as a pitcher is like calling someone who hits a piano with a sledge hammer a talented musician. He stinks as a pitcher. It isn't just his mechanics or mental ability, he can't field the position and doesn't understand his responsibilities on the field.

i'm not saying i disagree, but any personal attacks on Henry are misplaced, this is on Rizzo, Henry doesn't go out there to screw up on purpose, he actually looks scared.

Any money he was given, the organization, and previous organizations have offered him and that is there decision, he has been an epic failure and it is time to part ways.

I just merely stated i feel sorry for him as a human being, it seems like Rick Ankiel he is unable to throw a strike and must go.