Author Topic: Censored Guzman  (Read 1011 times)

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
Censored Guzman
« Topic Start: July 27, 2005, 12:06:28 AM »
I want to get rid of [[censored]] Guzman. That [[censored]] mother [[censored]] has got me so [[censored]] frustrated. How many games has that [[censored]] [[censored]] [[censored]] lost for us? Why in the [[censored]] does Frank Robinson allow him to hit in the last inning with Wilson and Carroll sitting on the bench?!??

I don't care what it takes. Trade, Send Down, DFA, Terminate the worthless peice of [[censored]]! This [[censored]] of playing with 7 guys in the batting order is [[censored]] up and it affects our entire offensive momentum.

As you can see I'm at a loss for words.

Offline mjteggy05

Censored Guzman
« Reply #1: July 27, 2005, 02:59:10 AM »
i agree with you whole-heartedly

Diehard_Nationals_Fan

Censored Guzman
« Reply #2: July 27, 2005, 09:33:48 AM »
I couldnt have said this better myself!

Offline hillnat

totally agree
« Reply #3: July 27, 2005, 10:32:54 AM »
It is just accepting what should be unacceptable play and hurts the credibility of the management

Offline Nationalzfanatic88

Censored Guzman
« Reply #4: July 27, 2005, 10:38:03 AM »
Isn't it funny that when he came up with players on the corners and two outs, at that moment, even though we were winning i knew we  were gonna lose. I dont blame the bullpen at all. If he would have just hit a little single ANYWHERE, we would've been up another run and poor Chad Cordero wouldnt have had to get that blown save record. I just really hope this doesnt affect their confidence for today's game because they all seemed depressed yesterday.

Offline PC

Censored Guzman
« Reply #5: July 27, 2005, 11:55:54 AM »
Is there another manager in major league baseball who would continue to play someone who is on pace to smash all kinds of offensive records for futility?

And these records will stand forever because no other future manager will continue to have someone with Guzman's numbers in his lineup almost every day.  They would have cut him or sent him to the minors or just put him at the end of the bench, for goodness sake.