Author Topic: Nats and the 2012 Non-Waiver Trade deadline watch  (Read 90018 times)

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
I can't wait to read the articles about how we're the Trade Deadline losers.

Offline PebbleBall

• Now that right there is baseball.
Rumor is Dempster is going to the Yankees.  Gee, a first place team willing to improve - even though the have the league's best record and a 6.5 game lead.  Must be nice.

Yeah but the Nationals rotation is set for one more month.

Offline sportsfan882

Nats not doing crap :-(

Offline Minty Fresh

• BOOM!
FIVE MINUTES!!!!

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Offline TylerDC

• The Future.
Well this is a letdown.

Offline aspenbubba

Espinosa
Harper
Zimmerman
Morse
LaRoche
Werth
Moore
Desmond/Lombo
Pitcher

Holy Smokes

we have 8 power hitters

7.5 and who is catching?

Offline Kentucky_National

• BANG ZOOM
    • My Twitter
Well this is a letdown.

How? It's been known for a while that we weren't really going to be doing anything.

Offline Minty Fresh

• BOOM!
How? It's been known for a while that we weren't really going to be doing anything.

Because we're tired of this:

I can't wait to read the articles about how we're the Trade Deadline losers.

Offline TylerDC

• The Future.

Then why would this thread be so active? It's pretty clear all of us had a little hope.

Offline BigMeech

HEY GUYS DON'T BE SO GLUM JESUS FLORES WILL COME AROUND OK!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline NatMan

we dont need a catcher we got pudge waiting in the wings...his playoff experience will prove valuable.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
Interesting the Nats were not willing to give up Gorzo or Gonzo to get Shoppach.  The Sox turned to AZ and sent Fatt Albers and the Pods person.

• BANG ZOOM
    • My Twitter
Because we're tired of this:

Then you are only let down because you choose to be let down and are influenced by the media. What GLARING holes to we have besides catcher? The problem is there isn't really a market out there for catchers. Our bullpen is fine, our rotation is fine (sans Stras getting shut down), but still. We're honestly fine.

Offline Minty Fresh

• BOOM!
BigMeech is a Bernadina shot away from being outed as hammondsnats' alternate account.

Offline BigMeech

Buster Olney ‏@Buster_ESPN
Rangers land Ryan Dempster

See, you're allowed to be pretty good and still upgrade your team.

BigMeech is a Bernadina shot away from being outed as hammondsnats' alternate account.

Does he appreciate SNRUB as much as I do?

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
Then you are only let down because you choose to be let down and are influenced by the media. What GLARING holes to we have besides catcher? The problem is there isn't really a market out there for catchers. Our bullpen is fine, our rotation is fine (sans Stras getting shut down), but still. We're honestly fine.

Where's the harm in adding another starter though? One that is better than Lannan?

• BANG ZOOM
    • My Twitter
Then why would this thread be so active? It's pretty clear all of us had a little hope.

It wasn't really that active until recent days. You're only let down because you choose to let yourself be let down. There's not really a player out there who is going to be the difference between a WS, and not a WS for this team. We didn't have many weaknesses. We've been consistent all year.

Offline Minty Fresh

• BOOM!
Interesting the Nats were not willing to give up Gorzo or Gonzo to get Shoppach.  The Sox turned to AZ and sent Fatt Albers and the Pods person.

I don't understand this jibber-jabber.

Offline Smithian

• Sunshine Squad 2024
:clap:

• BANG ZOOM
    • My Twitter
Where's the harm in adding another starter though? One that is better than Lannan?

I wouldn't be upset with adding Dempster, but he was really the only starter that was out there. I mean who else did you want us to go after? The Marlins weren't going to give us Sanchez or JJ.

Offline sportsfan882

Rangers get Dempster and Nats do nada

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness

Offline lastobjective

• Natitude
Hey lets just do this:

Moore - Werth - Morse

with Harper at Catcher. ;)

jk
If that wouldn't break Harper I'd totally do it.

Offline BigMeech

Save this for when we're swept by the Dodgers in the NLDS dude.