Author Topic: Nationals Blood Drive - June 30  (Read 267 times)

Offline imref

• 1B: The New Hot Corner
Nationals Blood Drive - June 30
« Topic Start: June 16, 2012, 10:16:26 PM »
http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/was/community/inovadrive.jsp

I did this a couple of years ago, it was a really great experience.  We got a stadium tour, two tickets in the 400 level from a choice of about 5 games, and a  Nats teddy bear.  You can also pretty much walk anywhere in the stadium and check out the view from a bunch of different seats.  Unfortunately I can't make it this time.

The Nationals have partnered with Inova Blood Donor Services to host a blood drive at Nationals Park on Saturday, June 30th from 8am to 5pm.

Inova Blood Donor Services supplies lifesaving blood and blood products to 15 different hospitals in Northern Virginia and the Washington DC metro area.

Appointments are required. Fans can make appointments by signing up at Nationals Park on June 15, 17 or 21 at the Inova Blood Donor Services registration table located in Center Field Plaza, calling 1-866-BLOODSAVES (1-866-256-6372) or by visiting www.inovabloodsaves.org.

Fans who donate blood will receive a T-shirt, two (2) tickets to a future Nationals home game, a behind the scenes guided tour of the ballpark during the blood drive and an opportunity to enter a raffle for autographed Nationals merchandise and premium tickets with a unique on-field experience.

The blood drive will take place in the Nationals Park Conference Center. Blood donors may park for free in Lot B at Nationals Park, located at the corners of South Capitol Street and N Street, SE. Donors should enter the ballpark through the Third Base Gate on South Capitol Street.

Offline raveoned

Re: Nationals Blood Drive - June 30
« Reply #1: June 17, 2012, 03:22:27 PM »
If I lived closer, I would do it in a second.  It shouldn't matter what you get in return, since its all for a good cause, but up here the only thing the Phillies are giving donors is a red rally towel.

Cheap bastards.

Offline Obed_Marsh

• ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
    • Photos
Re: Nationals Blood Drive - June 30
« Reply #2: June 17, 2012, 03:26:34 PM »
:panic:

All those sore arms is gong to make for one crazy game the next day.