Author Topic: which one of you wore blue sequins to today's game?  (Read 3900 times)

Offline Kevrock

• That’s gonna be a no from me, doge.
Is he always in that section? Want to avoid...

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
Ah yes, nothing says healthy sexuality and ladies man like aping Michael Jackson's White Glove. :thumbs: ;)

You're just jealous you don't have your own f_g h_g h_rem.

Offline BerkeleyNat

Is he always in that section? Want to avoid...

Apparently so. Its section 135. I was talking to a season ticket holder that was sitting behind me. He said that the guy is a season ticker holder and is always there. To say that he was annoyed at the guy would be an understatement.  :lol:

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
He should do what I do to annoying twits - line your anus directly above their head, tap them on the shoulder to turn around, and then FIRE AWAY!

Offline BerkeleyNat

He should do what I do to annoying twits - line your anus directly above their head, tap them on the shoulder to turn around, and then FIRE AWAY!

Especially after eating a crap ton of baked beans or Taco Bell bean burritos.

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
An egg salad and sauerkraut hoagie might fit the bill here...

Especially after eating a crap ton of baked beans or Taco Bell bean burritos.

Offline Frau Mau

• Good boy!
An egg salad and sauerkraut hoagie might fit the bill here...

I believe that's what they refer to as the 'nuclear option'.

Offline Dixon Ward

well this thread has certainly taken an interesting turn.  :spaz:

:lol:

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
Don't jump to conclusions.  I know the girls that started this group on Facebook.  If you met them, you'd be pretty jealous of Tripp. 

:lmao:  TR has to be the clown wearing the blue sequins.

Offline BerkeleyNat

:lol:

Offline BerkeleyNat

I believe that's what they refer to as the 'nuclear option'.

Gotta agree. That's just taking things too far.  :lol:

Offline santanaf

Don't jump to conclusions.  I know the girls that started this group on Facebook.  If you met them, you'd be pretty jealous of Tripp.

The one girl who started the fan club is one of the Nats ball girls that interfered with a ball in play a few seasons ago and got a nice little lowlight on ESPN out of it.

• babble on
I have been wondering how many of our ballgirls need service dogs to find their way to the right folding chair. 

The one girl who started the fan club is one of the Nats ball girls that interfered with a ball in play a few seasons ago and got a nice little lowlight on ESPN out of it.

Offline Frau Mau

• Good boy!
I have been wondering how many of our ballgirls need service dogs to find their way to the right folding chair. 

"Ballgirl, YOU SUCK!"

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
I was sitting behind one of the ball girls a couple of weeks ago and seriously thought I was at the Admiral again.  :shock:

• babble on
I haven't the slightest idea what this means but it sounds like a great story

I was sitting behind one of the ball girls a couple of weeks ago and seriously thought I was at the Admiral again.  :shock:

Offline BerkeleyNat

Care to elaborate?

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness

• babble on
Oh.  Chicago strip club.  That photo can't be right, they would be fat and wearing overalls with mustard stains.
http://admiralx.com/

Offline Frau Mau

• Good boy!
There's not a real boob in that whole picture.

Online PowerBoater69

• Twitter
What kind of jerk off makes an ass of himself in public instead of on the internet where that kind of thing belongs?

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
Rake Yohn from Jackass is a member :lmao:

Also, Rake Yohn is a chemist :shock:

Online PowerBoater69

• Twitter

Nope, I've seen them both and they're not the same guy, I was wondering about the original poster on this thread though...

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
Nope, I've seen them both and they're not the same guy, I was wondering about the original poster on this thread though...

hmm he did have all the jifs linked up and ready to go - that guy is also obsessed with LAC, you should love him

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
What kind of jerk off makes an ass of himself in public instead of on the internet where that kind of thing belongs?

:clap:

Sanity.