Author Topic: Nationals @ Dodgers, Game 3  (Read 28965 times)

Offline EdStroud

Re: Nationals @ Dodgers, Game 3
« Reply #1075: April 29, 2012, 08:24:45 PM »
Com'on the Dodgers are a very good team, Kershaw, Kemp, Eth......Capuano shut-out mmBmmBmm.....

Ok if you were told the Nats would start the season 14-8 and have a 2 game lead over the Brav.......oh tied now huh?

Remember at least the Nationals aren't terrible like the Mess and are 5 gam....New York 13 and 9? 1 back?

My attitude is that Nats take 3 of 3 from the Dbacks things will get and are way better! .........I need another beer and to see something naked

Migranes...really?

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #1076: April 29, 2012, 08:28:05 PM »
Werth misses game with severe migraines

LOS ANGELES -- Already playing without their regular No. 3 and No. 4 hitters, the Nationals lost their No. 5 hitter before today's series finale when Jayson Werth reported to Dodger Stadium with what manager Davey Johnson called "severe migraines."

Werth said he felt fine when he woke up in his hotel room but was in considerable pain upon arriving at the ballpark about three hours before first pitch.

"When I told the doctor my symptoms, he said that it was a classic migraine," the veteran outfielder said. "It's surprising. I was fine when I woke up. As soon as I got here, I didn't feel so hot."

Werth did say he progressed somewhat as the day advanced, and by the seventh inning he was in uniform and in the dugout in case Johnson needed to use him as a pinch-hitter.

"I still didn't feel very good," he said. "In an emergency, I think I could have been used."

Werth said he assumes he'll be able to play Tuesday in the opener of a six-game homestand against the Diamondbacks and Phillies. A Nationals lineup that's already missing Ryan Zimmerman and Michael Morse (both on the disabled list) could sorely use Werth, who is batting .273 with a .378 on-base percentage and ranks second on the roster with two homers and nine RBI.

"The last thing I want to do right there is not be able to play," he said. "I was pretty much trying everything we could do. I couldn't overcome that. I've never had that before."

http://www.natsinsider.com/2012/04/werth-misses-game-with-severe-migraines.html

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
« Reply #1077: April 29, 2012, 08:30:16 PM »
:rofl:
Com'on the Dodgers are a very good team, Kershaw, Kemp, Eth......Capuano shut-out mmBmmBmm.....

Ok if you were told the Nats would start the season 14-8 and have a 2 game lead over the Brav.......oh tied now huh?

Remember at least the Nationals aren't terrible like the Mess and are 5 gam....New York 13 and 9? 1 back?

My attitude is that Nats take 3 of 3 from the Dbacks things will get and are way better! .........I need another beer and to see something naked

Migranes...really?

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
« Reply #1078: April 29, 2012, 10:59:25 PM »
Espendoza

That nickname turns Lerner into Fred Sanford.  :mg: