The 6 Games:
Tue, Apr 17 vs Houston 7:05 PM Gonzalez (0-0) vs Rodriguez (0-1)
Wed, Apr 18 vs Houston 7:05 PM Zimmermann (0-1) vs Harrell (1-0)
Thu, Apr 19 vs Houston 7:05 PM Jackson (1-0) vs Norris (0-0)
Fri, Apr 20 vs Miami 7:05 PM Detwiler (1-0) vs Zambrano (0-0)
Sat, Apr 21 vs Miami 1:05 PM Strasburg (2-0) vs Sanchez (1-0)
Sun, Apr 22 vs Miami 1:35 PM Gonzalez (0-0) vs Johnson (0-2)The Questions
1. What will the Nats record be during these 6 home games?
2. How many earned runs will the Marlins score against Strasburg?
3. How many runs will the Nationals score in the 6 games? (within 3 runs count as a point)
4. How many runs will the Astros and Marlins score in these 6 games? (within 3 runs count as a point)
5. How many strikeouts will Edwin Jackson record?
6. How many wins, if any, will Gio Gonzalez get in his 2 scheduled starts?
7. Which Nationals batter will score the most runs in these 6 games?
8. Which Nationals pitcher will get the most Saves in these 6 games?
9. Who will have the most stolen bases by a Nationals base runner in these 6 games?
10. How many home runs, if any, will Ryan Zimmerman hit in these 6 games?Tiebreaker:
What will the attendance be for SATURDAY, April 21 Strasburg (2-0) vs Miami's Johnson (0-2)? DEADLINE:
First pitch, Tuesday April 17, 2012 Nationals 2nd game vs Houston 7:05 PM.
Federal tax returns must be postmarked that day, unless you get an extension!You are welcome
to submit an entry in YNOT, even if you didn't enter any previous edition!