Edition 16: 3 at NYM, 4 at MIL (Mon-Sun) - Actual Results - 5 EntriesThe Questions (10) With less than 6 entries, 1st Place=2 points, 2nd=1 pt, 3rd=0 pts:
1. What will the Nationals Won-Loss record be for these 7 away games? 6-1. Nobody got it.
2. How many runs will the Nationals score in the 7 games? (within 3 runs count as a point). 41. Nobody got it.
3. How many runs will the Mets and Brewers score in these 7 games? (within 3 runs count as a point) 25
4. How many hits will the Brewers' All Star Ryan Braun get in the 4 games? 2. Nobody got it.
5. How many StrikeOuts will the Mets' All Star knuckleballer R. A. Dickey pitch? (within 1 counts as a point.) 7
6. How many Earned Runs will Jordan Zimmerman allow in his 2 starts combined? 2. Nobody got it.
7. How many StrikeOuts will Gio Gonzalez pitch in his 2 starts combined? (within 2 counts as a point.) 8. Nobody got it.
8. Roger Bernadina, Tyler Moore, Corey Brown: who gets the most outfield STARTS in these 7 games? Bernadina with 6
9. Will Ryan Zimmerman hit Over/Under 2.5 Home Runs in these 7 games? 1 = Under
10. Will Drew Storen be credited with Over/Under 1.5 Saves in these 7 games? 0 = Under
Tiebreaker: Predict the attendance for Wed, Jul 25 MATINEE, 12:10pm, All Star Stephen Strasburg at Mets' Hefner. 35,517 1st -nats2playoffs
- 4 Correct (34,037) - 2 points - Rises to 4th place for the season.2nd - RobDibblesGhost
- 4 Correct (31,678) - 1 point3rd
- 3 Correct - 0 pointsAll results updated, except Edition 3, which awaits an Aug 3, 2012 makeup vs Miami