Edition 1 - Actual results
1. What will the Nats record be during these 6 away games? 4-2
2. How many earned runs will the Nats score against Dempster on Opening Day? 1
3. How many runs will the Nationals score in the 6 games? (within 3 runs count as a point) 25
4. How many runs will the Cubs and Mets score in the 6 games? (within 3 runs count as a point) 15
5. How many strikeouts will Stephen Strasburg record on Opening Day? 5
6. Which Nationals batter will hit the most home runs in these 6 games? LaRoche 2
7. Which of these outfielders will have the most extra base hits in these 6 games: Jayson Werth, Mark DeRosa, Roger Bernadina?
Jayson Werth - 2
Mark DeRosa - 0
Roger Bernadina - 1
8. Which Nationals pitcher will get the most Saves in these 6 games?
Brad Lidge and Henry Rodriguez are expected to replace Drew Storen while he's on the Disabled List (DL). Tie: 1 each
9. Who will have the most stolen bases by a National base runner in these 6 games? Tie: Desmond 1, Nady 1
10. Who will have the most RBI's in these 6 games? LaRoche 6
What will the attendance be for SATURDAY, Gonzalez (0-0) Garza (0-0)? 40,102 The top 3 all had 5 correct
, so place was determined by closest to tielbreaker
- 3 points (41,118)
- 2 points (38,369)
- 1 point (35,000)
Congratulations to CALSGR8
!! 9 entries total
. 5 entries had 4 correct. Need to make these a little harder!