Edition 14: Home Run Derby, All Star Game, & 4 at MIA (Mon-Mon Jul 9-Jul 16); 4 LHP, 2 RHP- Actual ResultsThe Questions (10) 1st Place=3 points, 2nd=2pts, 3rd=1pt:
1. Who will win the Home Run Derby (see list of participants above)? Prince Fielder. Nobody got it.
2. Will Gio Gonzalez and Stephen Strasburg combine to pitch Over/Under 2.5 Strikeouts in the All Star game? Under
3. Will Bryce Harper do any of these in the All Star Game: Get a walk or hit, steal a base, score a run, or hit an RBI? Yes
4. Will the All Star game be won by the National League, American League, or end in a rare tie? National League
5. What will the Nationals Won-Loss record be for these 4 away games after the All Star break? 2-2
6. How many runs will the Nationals score in the 4 games? (within 2 runs count as a point). 13
7. How many runs will the Marlins score in these 4 games? (within 2 runs count as a point) 8. Nobody got it.
8. Will All Star Ian Desmond hit Over/Under 1.5 home runs in the 4 games at Miami? 0 = Under
9. Will all Nationals base runners steal Over/Under 3.5 bases in the 4 games at Miami? 4 = Over
10. Which Nationals batter will get the most RBIs in the 4 games at Miami? 2+1+0+1=4 by Jesus Flores. Nobody got it Tiebreaker:
Predict the attendance for Sun, Jul 15, 1:10pm, Strasburg at Miami v Nolasco. 29,889 1st -RobDibblesGhost
- 5 Correct (29,945) - 3 points 2nd - HTT
- 5 Correct (24,876) - 2 points 3rd
- 4 Correct - 1 point Still working on more results!