Edition 13: 3 vs SF, 3 vs COL
(Tue-Sun Jul 3-Jul 8 ); 4 LHP, 2 RHP - Actual ResultsThe Questions (10) 1st Place=3 points, 2nd=2pts, 3rd=1pt:
1. What will the Nationals Won-Loss record be for these 6 home games before the All Star break? 4-2
2. How many runs will the Nationals score in the 6 games? (within 3 runs count as a point). 32
3. How many runs will the Giants and Rockies score in these 6 games? (within 3 runs count as a point) 22
4. How many earned runs will San Francisco's SP Tim Lincecum give up to the Nationals? 7 Nobody got this correct.
5. How many StrikeOuts will Jordan Zimmerman pitch in his 2 starts combined? (within 2 counts as a point) 7+2= 9
6. How many hits will all Nationals pitchers get while batting in these 6 games? 1 Nobody got this correct.
7. How many stolen bases will all Nationals base runners get in these 6 games? 11 Nobody got this correct.
8. Will All Star Ian Desmond hit Over/Under 5.5 extra base hits (home runs, doubles, & triples) in these 6 games? 4 = Under
9. Will All Stars Strasburg & Gonzalez combine to pitch Over/Under/Same 12 SOs in their 2 starts combined? 6+6=Same Nobody got this correct.
10. Will Bryce Harper be named to the All Star team or Home Run Derby (by either the Final Vote or as a replacement player)? YesTiebreaker:
Predict the attendance for Thursday MORNING July 4, 11:05 AM, Edwin Jackson vs SF's Bumgarner. 35,806 1st - HTT
- 5 Correct - 3 points - Moves into a tie for 1st for the season!2nd
- 4 Correct (37,895) - 2 points - Moves into a tie for 1st for the season!3rd
- 4 Correct (33,339) - 1 point - Moves into a tie for 4th for the season!