YNOT 2012 | Edition 10: 3 at BOS, 3 at TOR (Fri-Wed June 8-13) - Actual Results - 8 entriesThe Questions (10)
1. What will the Nationals Won-Loss record be for these 6 away games with the DH available? 6-0 Bloo was the only one who got this right!
2. How many runs will the Nationals score in the 6 games? (within 3 runs count as a point) 16+15=31 HTT was the only one who got this right!
3. How many runs will the Red Sox and Blue Jays score in these 6 games? (within 3 runs count as a point) 9+7= 16 Nobody got this!
4. How many Earned Runs will the Nationals score against Toronto's Morrow? 1
, even though he left injured in the 1st.
5. How many StrikeOuts will Stephen Strasburg get in his 2 starts combined? (within 2 counts as a point)
13+8= 21 Nobody got this!
6. Will the Nationals or Red Sox batters hit more Home Runs in the 3 games at Fenway Park, or same? SAME 2 apiece HTT was the only one who got this right!
7. Which Nationals batter will score the most Runs in these 6 games? Harper with 7
8. Which Nationals batter will hit the most Doubles in these 6 games? Espinosa with 5 Nobody got this!
9. Which Nationals RELIEF Pitcher will record the most Strikeouts in these 6 games? Clippard with 5
10. Who will get more hits in the 6 games: Nationals DH or Red Sox/Blue Jays DH? Red Sox/Blue Jays 5-4Tiebreaker:
Predict the attendance for Wed, June 13 12:35pm Matinee, Strasburg at Toronto's Drabek. 41,667And the WINNER is...
- 5 correct - 3 points
- 3 correct (31,366) - 2 points
- 3 correct (27,185) - 1 point
- 3 correct (26,212) - SO close!
For the Season to Date, BOTH HTT
move into a Tie for 2nd place
, along with cmdterps44