3@PHI, 3@ATL, 3@MIA (Mon-Wed May 21-30) - Actual Results9 Away Games Against NL-East Division Opponents The Questions (14) 1st Place=4 points, 2nd=3 pts, 3rd=2 pts, 4th=1 pt:
1. What will the Nationals Won-Loss record be for these 9 away games? 5-4
2. How many runs will the Nationals score in the 9 games? (within 4 runs count as a point) 37
3. How many runs will the Phillies, Braves, and Marlins score in these 9 games? (within 4 runs count as a point) 30
4. How many Home Runs will all Marlins' batters get in the 3 games, if any, to set off their new pinball-type device? 2+1+1= 4
5. How many StrikeOuts will Gio Gonzalez get in his 2 starts combined? (within 2 counts as a point) 9+10= 19
6. How many Home Runs will Bryce Harper, Ian Desmond, & Stephen Strasburg combine to hit in these 9 games? 2+2= 4 bklynnats was the only one to get this correct.
7. Which Nationals batter will score the most Runs in these 9 games? Bryce Harper
8. How many Hits will all Nationals PITCHERS get in these 9 games combined? 4
9. Will the Nationals or Phillies hit more Home Runs in the 3 games at Philadelphia's bandbox park (or same no.)? Nats
10. How many batters will Jordan Zimmerman Walk in his 2 starts combined? 2+0= 2 nats2playoffs only one to get this correct.
11. Will Adam LaRoche or Freddie Freeman get more RBIs in the 3 games at Atlanta (or same no.)? LaRoche
12. Will Ian Desmond or Michael Bourne get more hits in the 3 games at Atlanta (or same number)? Same 2 each. Nobody got this.
13. How many Earned Runs will Edwin Jackson allow in his 2 starts combined? 3+1= 4
14. Will Bryce Harper or Hunter Pence score more runs in the 3 games at Philly (or same number)? Same 2 each. Nobody got this.Tiebreaker:
Predict the attendance for Mon, May 28, 1st game at Miami Marlins new ball park, 1:10 PM Matinee? 31,528 1st
- 7 correct (32,990) - 4 points 2nd
- 7 correct (29,369) - 3 points3rd
- 7 correct (17,589) - 2 points4th
- 6 correct - 1 point
This moves RobDibblesGhost
into 1st Place
for the season
moves into a Tie for 2nd Place