YNOT 2012 | Edition 5: 3 vs ARI, 3 vs PHI (May 1-6) - Actual results
1. What will the Nationals Won-Loss record be for these 6 home games? 4-2
2. How many runs will the Nationals score in the 6 games? (within 3 runs count as a point) 22
3. How many runs will the Diamondbacks and Phillies score in these 6 games? (within 3 runs count as a point) 23, DPMOmaha was the only one to get points for this!
4. How many strikeouts will the Phillies' pitcher, Cole Hamels (tied for 11th in MLB), record? 8
5. How many Earned Runs will Jordan Zimmerman allow in his 2 starts combined? 3+3 = 6, colodar only one to get this correct!
6. How many home runs will Bryce Harper and Tyler Moore combine to hit in these 6 games? -0- Nobody got this correct!
7. Which Nationals batter will get the most extra base hits (doubles, triples, home runs) in these 6 games? 4 by Harper & Desmond
8. Which Nationals batter will score the most runs in these 6 games? 4 by Chad Tracy - Nobody got this correct!
9. How many stolen bases will all Nationals base runners get in these 6 games? 3
10. How many Phillies will Stephen Strasburg strike out? 4 Nobody got this correct!Tiebreaker:
What will the attendance be for Bryce Harper & Tyler Moore's home debut, TUESDAY, May 1, 7:05 PM Zimmermann vs Arizona's Cahill (or the first home game, if there is a postponement)? 22,675
(won tiebreaker, 27,804) - 3 points. Added to a previous point makes this the Season Leader
- 4 correct (28,937) - 2 points
- 4 correct (34,034) - 1 point