If tomorrow is a total washout, I wonder if they would have a doubleheader this weekend or punt it to later in the season?
I've looked on Weather Channel (weather.com) again and they've upped the chance of rain to 80% - but apparently it's going to be thunderstorms on and off during the day and night rather than anything really long-lasting (http://www.weather.com/weather/tomorrow/Washington+DC+20003:4:US). The forecasts for the first two Mets fixtures have both been revised to 30% ('few showers').
Capital Weather Gang has 70% chance for tomorrow (again thunderstorms) - we'll have to see what the NatCast says when it's posted tomorrow. Thankfully at least it's a division opponent against whom we have two more homestands (a weekend series in July and a weekday series in August) so re-scheduling shouldn't be difficult.