Author Topic: Favorite sports team...  (Read 2673 times)

Offline panthers30

Re: Favorite sports team...
« Reply #125: March 05, 2012, 01:58:40 PM »
Just curious, how did you pick the Nats?

I live in Virginia Beach and we get all the Nats games here.  Most of my family lives in NC though and I probably spend about a month+ every year there.

Offline DPMOmaha

« Reply #126: March 05, 2012, 02:10:01 PM »
I live in Virginia Beach and we get all the Nats games here.  Most of my family lives in NC though and I probably spend about a month+ every year there.

Got it.  Thanks!

Offline Kevrock

• That’s gonna be a no from me, doge.
« Reply #127: March 05, 2012, 02:14:20 PM »
Just curious, how did you pick the Nats?

I think there was a thread at one point that asked why out of town posters picked the Nats. Pretty interesting thread.

Offline PatsNats28

« Reply #128: March 08, 2012, 08:37:13 PM »
Just curious, why the nats and not the Sox when you've got the rest of the teams from Boston on your list?

Well I'm from Boston, so the rest of the teams make more sense.

I used to like the Red Sox, but then Red Sox Nation swept the land post-2004 and I became less interested in the team as they turned into the Yankees (my justification for hating the Yankees was that they bought championships, when the Sox started doing it, I stopped liking them). I had liked the Expos, and when they moved to DC, I followed them on the internet. From 2005 through 2007, I followed them on nationals.com, so my only source of Nats information was Lobson :lol:

In 08, I decided to become a Nats fan full time and joined WNFF. No looking back since.