Author Topic: WP: Nats MASN deal renegotations will have a huge impact  (Read 107249 times)

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
To me, the idea that the Nats get second class treatment from MASN as far as programming goes has always been overblown.  Best I can tell it's an equally terrible product for the O's.

To me, the idea that MASN is a terrible product is overblown.  Back in the day half the games weren't on TV, then when they were scheduled but either the audio or the video or a random blackout was a frequent occurrence, but for the past couple seasons every game has been on and the HD looks fine to me.  When travelling I've seen games from other areas and MASN looks fine by comparison.  As far as the other content, who cares, I tune into the games, the classic games are cool but I really wouldn't notice if they were never shown.  Sure a few extra Nats related shows would be nice, but if there was a market for it then Comcast or the local broadcast stations would meet the demand, as low as our ratings are I don't see it being cost effective to program a lot of hours to talking about the team.