Author Topic: looking to joing a season tix group for the 2012 season  (Read 510 times)

Offline bobbyc

Loyal nats fan looking to join a group to enjoy the 2012 season.  I am looking for 10 games or less this year.  Please notify with seat location, price, and how games are selected.  Looking forward to hearing from you.  I go back to Griffith Stadium as a fan.
thanks,
bobbyc

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
With that spelling faux pas I can guarantee you tomterp will not let you joing his group.  :lol:

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
With that spelling faux pas I can guarantee you tomterp will not let you joing his group.  :lol:

:roll:

We're actually most of all interested in  :$$$:

And there IS a possibility we might have one 8 game share available, but too early for me to determine yet.

Online shoeshineboy

• Walks Kill!! Walks Kill! Walks Kill!!!!
How many tix per game are you looking for? I am a solo owner of two great seats in section129 row BB. STH face value of $50 (100 per pair). These are ideally situated with no obstruction half way up the lower bowl over the 1B dugout. Perfect viewing angle without being too close to bring a kid.

In most seasons, we go to most of the games. Due to a new baby, we will be going to fewer games during this season, so I will be looking to sell off games. Other than a few primo series that I will likely sell for profit, every game/series will be up for grabs. Since I am not part of a group, there is no draft. So it just a matter of naming the games of interest and seeing if they are available. As of now, wide open. Feel free to message if interested.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
In most seasons, we go to most of the games. Due to a new baby, we will be going to fewer games during this season, so I will be looking to sell off games. Other than a few primo series that I will likely sell for profit, every game/series will be up for grabs. Since I am not part of a group, there is no draft. So it just a matter of naming the games of interest and seeing if they are available. As of now, wide open. Feel free to message if interested.

:clap:

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
FYI to all, the 2012 ticket buy/sell/trade etc thread is open for business.  THere's already one eager seller in there...

http://www.wnff.net/index.php?topic=25834.0