So my New Year's Eve Resolutions are not to throw popcorn at the TV, and swear like a drunken sailor, when I see on TV:
1. Interviews by Deb Taylor at Nats away games.
2. Stupid errors made by Nats players-like Ian Desmond.
3. And terrible Umpire calls
My New Year's Eve Resolutions, when I am at the Nats games, are:
1. Not to scream at umpires for terrible calls during the games - such as chanting "Bad Call" - "Get a pair of glasses" -etc., with a megaphone.....
2. Not to jump on the field during the President's race and drag Teddy across the finish line -First....
3. Not to tell "Coach" he has a phone call, right before he is getting ready to climb on top of the Nats dug-out to lead the crowd in the song "Sweet Caroline".
4. Not to tell Screech, that the Caps Eagle mascot is more talented than him......I mean he can ice skate - right...
Those are a few of my New Year's Eve resolutions - What are Yours?